Stars

Peters POV

"Hey peter!" I could here Ruby yell.

"Yhea?" I reply.

"Imma go to Mermaid Lagoon."

"K have fun." oh shit Mermaid Lagoon, trigger. I ran to go catch up with her.

"Um actually, I wanna take you somewhere." I stop her.

"I think you've shown me everything there is to see." she said back smirking.... that's my thing.

"Well I have another.............thing"

"Uh uh.... care to elaborate."

"Just go back to the tent and dress nice." I point back to camp.

"Ok ok." she raised her hands in surrender. Where should I take her.... I know just the place.

Ruby's POV

I walked back into the tent and started to look for a dress. That was weird earlier, its like he really did not want me to go to Mermaid Lagoon. It was probably all part of this plan or whatever this is.

I started to physically look for a dress but then I remembered that all I have to do is think of one and it would appear.

It was a beautiful dress ( picture above) I put on some makeup and straitened my hair. Then I put this gold metal headband on that the lost Girls made for me a while back.

"Wow" I can hear Peter say from behind me.

"Thanks." I said back with a smile. he grabbed my hand, pulled me in a kissed me. When we pulled back he put a blindfold in me.

"Ummm what's with the blindfold." I ask.

"Just trust me ok?"

"Ok."

He lead me out of the tent and to God knows where. About 10 minutes later I can hear waves crashing, I can tell that were on the beach.

He lead me a couple paces to the left then stopped. I could here him walk around me.

"Ready?"

I nodded yes.

He took of the blindfold and in front of me was big beautiful beach house. I turned my head, but he wasn't there. He was standing by the door and he opens it for me. The inside was phenomenal, furniture and everything.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Of course I do, wait you built it?"

"Yeah, a while ago."

He then walked me over to a table with flowers and food on it. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down, so did he on the other side.

"So when did you build it."

"Before you left the first time, actually the night you left was the night I was going to apologize and bring you here, but I never got to."

"Well now you have and I love it."

"Ooo I need to show you something!" he said.

"What else can you show me?"

"Just follow me."

He took my hand and lead me to the roof. When we got outside the moonlight was shining and the starts glittering across the night sky. We sat down on the edge of the roof. I put my right hand on top of his left and laid my head on his shoulder.

Peters POV

"Peter?" She said softly.

"Yes Ruby?"

"You would never hurt or lie to me right?"

"Never" I replied.

She took of her heels and set them in the roof.

i have lied to her and it kills me that one day she might figure it out and never trust me again. She might leave and never come back.

She fell asleep suddenly and I didn't know why. Shadow flew over, that's why.

"Pan I think I've found the answer to your problems."

"What."

"All you need is a standard potion, we have all of the ingredients her except for one. Hazel Pearls from Sirens."

"But the only Sirens are in............. Ocean Island."