Damn

Peters POV

I am a shithead. I stood by the shore of Mermaid Lagoon going through what just happened. When I finally processed a tear fell out of my eye. We worked so hard to make every thing right, but then there's me just screwing it up.

She hates me, I lost her again, and like every time it's my fault. I sat by the shore until nightfall thinking of ways to make her stay. I thought of something, but I could never, well I could. But I can't should I? Im thinking of erasing her memory, just from the past couple weeks, before Wendy was here and everything got messed up. I think it could work, but the question is not can I but should I? Could is possibly make things worse.

I finally decided to walk back to camp and I found Ruby curled up by a tree sleeping, but still shivering, it was pretty cold outside. This could be my chance.

I Carried her back to my tent, the boys didn't ask any questions. I laid her on my bed and made sure she was still sleeping, I walked over to an abandoned cabin a mile away from camp. Its where I keep potions or make them, also magical objects.

I mixed a potion that could remove the memories from the past two weeks, leaving Ruby thinking that were happy an there are no problems. I put it in a little vile and walked back to my tent. I saw her still sleeping and I sat by her. I opened her mouth slightly and inserted the potion, she swallowed and immediately woke up.

She woke with a smile, so I knew it worked.

"Hey you." she said softly smiling at me, I thought I'd never see that smile again.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"What do you mean how I'm feeling, and why am I in bed?"

"Um..... you fainted and you were burning up and now your not." I fumble over my words.

"Oh ok, well I feel fine, what time is it?"

"About 10:00 pm, you were down for about 5 hours."

"Really 5?" she asked .

I nodded yes.

"Hey Peter can you get me some food, I have a really bad taste in my mouth, it's like really bad."

"Um yhea of course."

I started to walk out of the tent.

"Hey Peter, I love you."

"Love you to Ruby."

I walked out to go get her some food. She loves me again, it's has to stay that way.