Spotlight

Ruby's POV

I woke up with a sack or something over my head and I was tied to a chair. I kept moving around and finally go the bag off my head so I could see, I was in a dark room and there he was just leaning on the wall staring.

"Someone's awake." Pan said smirking.

"Wow really, could never had guessed." I replied sarcastically.

"Well I I were you I wouldn't be making jokes right now. You know at my mercy."

I rolled my eyes and he came closer.

"You remember."

"Was that not obvious when I tried to kill you."

"Ha ha funny, but fortunately we can fix that."

"What do you mean, fix what?"

"This, This whole thing, I have the Hazel Pearl, 1 dose of the potion I'm going to make and we can be happy again, all you have to do is agree."

"No" I yell.

"And why not."

"It won't be real." I quietly muttered.

"What did you say."

"IT WONT BE REAL!!! It'll all be based off of lies, lies, and on top of that LIES! We could never be what we used to be. And guess who's fault that was." I scream and instantly regretted it.

He looked at me with furious eyes, but also sadness and ran out of the room.

Peters POV

I stormed out of the room and into another. Shes right, it was my fault, it's my fault she's hurt, my fault her only family is dead, and my fault for destroying her trust in me. She doesn't believe in me anymore. She doesn't believe in Peter Pan anymore. I was changing, slowly by surely, into something better than what I am now. And now I've lost all hope for that possibility.

Wait, what if this never happened, what if I could change it.

I have an idea, I need to reset time. Before everything, specifically before we had our big fight 20 years ago.