New Girl

Peters POV

I woke up facing Ruby, she looks beautiful even when she's sleeping. I got up very softly so I don't wake her up and I got dressed. I headed out side when Felix called me.

"Pan someone new is In NeverLand."

"Where?" the beach.

I ran down to the beach and saw a girl, she had frizzy hair and a really scared expression on her face. I ran up to her and she saw me .

"Who are you ? I ask

"I'm Wendy, Wendy Darling."

"Welcome Wendy to NeverLand."

Ruby POV.

Well Peter brought home a stray, she's been here for a couple weeks now and I can already tell that she has a crush on him. Literally every time I look at her I see her staring at Peter, 24/7!

Also she is USELESS! I'm not even exaggerating she can't do anything, no skills at all. First we tried archery, we had to heal a Lost Boy. Then we tried knive throwing again another Lost Boy healed. Finally as a last resort, she collected food, she brought home dream shade berries resulting in.... well LOST BOYS GETTING HEALED. It's almost funny how just stupid she is, god I hope Peter sees that.

Peters POV

Wendy is........... I can't say anything nice about her. She like hangs around me 24/7 and I can tell Ruby's a centimeter away from slaughtering her and putter her head on a pike.

But, It's a break from Ruby, ever since she came back, something doesn't feel right, every time she hangs out with me I get annoyed or when she doesn't I feel hurt. So everyday I do have a break, me and Wendy go into the woods and we makeout, its not like I like her or anything, it's just different. I think I'll be ok as long as Ruby doesn't find out or find us. Also ever since I've been doing this that feeling goes away and I want to be with Ruby, it's confusing I know.

I led Wendy in to the deepest part of the woods and I pinned her against the tree, I started to lean in.

"Wait, you love me right." she asks.

"Yhea yhea right." I reply, obviously lying.

OH HELL NAH!

I was in the middle of stuff when I heard a twig snap behind us.