Familiar Faces

Ruby POV

We were walking on a path to the Siren Pools, Peter knew exactly where he was going because Ocean Island and Neverland are exactly the same. So our Siren Pools are to Mermaid Lagoon basically. We walked down a path until I stepped on something.

I bent down and picked it up, it was the doll of the youngest Lost Girl Michelle, she was only 7. Peter stopped and turned to me and I quickly put the doll in my bad.

"Hey what's wrong." he asked with a concerned face.

"Oh um nothing, just stepped on my ankle the wrong way, that's all."

"Ok well we have to be to the Pools by sundown, can you make it there?"

"Um actually can I go to the Lost Girl camp, I just wanna look around."

"Yhea I'll be back later."

We parted ways and I started to the camp.

When I got there it was dark, it was weird to see the camp fire not lit. Usually at this time we'd be all together, some dancing, some singing, and some making crafts. But it was dead silence, I could still see it though.

I walked around tripping on things left behind, toys, weapons, crafts etc.

Then I went to my cabin, it was just outside the camp. I walked in and everything is how I left it. Judging by how neglected everything was, I think I was gone for 5+ years. I just walked around the room then finally plopped down on my bed, it was nice to be in it again.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and I slept.

DREAM:

Yay the Lost Girls just got back from hunting and they brought back dinner for all of us. I ran outside to see then carrying nets of fish. 2 girls, Rayna and Kenna, started a fire and cooked the fish for all of us. Girls were dancing, singing, and crafting. Everything was perfect. Then little Michelle walked up to me.

"Ruby?" she said with her soft voice.

"My head hurts." I looked at her confused.

"Ok well bend down your head we'll have a look, ok?"

She bent down her head and a started to run my hands though it, but then I felt something warm and sticky. I pulled my hand and there was blood all over it.

"Somebody get bandages NOW, we have to help her." she tugged

On my shirt.

"You can't help me, I'm dead."

Then everything went dark and lightning was striking left and right being my only source of light. With every flash I saw the Lost Girls huddled into a group. They look pale, injured, and dead.

"YOU KILLED, YOU LET US DIE!"

"No please I'm sorry." I begged.

"WE TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU LET US DOWN!" they yelled in unison.

"I'm SORRY, I'm SO SO SORRY!" I screamed back."

"HE DID THE SAME TO YOU!"

They disappeared and I flashed a Mermaid Lagoon, I could see myself and Peter and another girl. It seems like a memory.

He cheated on me, I trusted him and he let me down. I slapped him and walked away into the woods. I fell asleep by a tree. A couple hours later Peter found me and brought me to his tent, he then put some kind of liquid in my mouth. A memory potion.

END OF DREAM

I burst awake.

"I remember" I said softly.