Cora

Regina POV

Wow... I've missed a lot, being the total understatement. After dinner we all went into the sitting room and Ruby and Peter helped Robin and I understand their past years.
"Okay so he killed your Lost Girls and their spirits in the afterlife told you to come back to life and be with him?" I ask.
"Yep." Ruby replied.
"You got bored of my daughter and you thought that gave you the permission to have other relations." Robin asked Peter.
"Well it was only a relation and Yhea... um..... sir." he replied.
"And you had to die twice?" I questioned.
"Yhea and Peter how did you get bored of me? Every night in bed was completely different I mean it's was like one night we'd-"
" Okay okay, we do not need to hear details." I cut them off before we hear something that would cause Robin to kill Pan.
Suddenly all the candles blew out and it was unsettling quiet. The French Door windows burst open and someone flew through and I knew exactly who it was.
"What are you doing here mother?"
"Well can't I check up on my daughter that I've missed terribly." Cora said as she moved around the room picking things up and down.
"Cut the BS why really are you hear."
While Cora was trying to think of another stall answer Ruby and Peter escaped through the bookcase into a secret stairwell it was put in by my friend Maleficent ( RIP Boo) anyway....
"Ok fine, I just want to meet my lovely, NOT DEAD, granddaughter, is that too much to ask?" she pouted.
"Yhea, Yhea it is. Well you too late because they're gone." I chuckled.
"They're? As in plural people." She smiled.
Oh crap.

Ruby's POV

We ran down a swirly cold stone staircase with nothing lighting our way. I stepped on a step and it fell causing me to go with it. I was holding on to Peters hand.
"Ahh help!"
"Don't worry I'm not gonna let go."
we heard the door open from upstairs. I dropped a pebble to make sure there was water down there and there was.
"Ok you need to let go and save yourself. Cora probably knows that there's 2 of us so you need to go, we'll find each other just go!"
"No I'm getting you out of here." there's one way to make him let go.
I concentrated and started to conduct heat with made him let go.
"I'll find you!" He yelled and kept running as I flew down and hit the cold hard water.