2.18 neo culture technology

"so....i guess this is our second attempt at a civil meeting. glad to have you all back" taeyong said from the head of the table and aera shot him a reassuring smile while haechan held her hand reassuringly. today was the day taeyong and her were going to introduce the new plan to the former mafia leaders and associates. considering that this may change the whole arrangement of the mafia, he decided to invite associates like win win and xiaojun along as well as many others.

"so after the last meeting, it is clear to say that more than a few faults were identified within how we run the mafia association. of course it is to my complete understanding that we all need to survive and as the current leader of neo i would never cause harm to any of my members or put them in danger. like i've mentioned before several times, i want what's best for the mafia and only the best. that's why, with the help of one of our newest members, aera, i was able to come up with a plan to....rearrange the mafia order.....completely." a few whispers could be heard loudly around the room as people were fearing for their lives, a small fuck up in the mafia could mean lives and money was at huge risk, everyone knew that.

taeyong cleared his throat one more time before looking over at aera, giving her a small signal before standing up and preparing for his presentation.

"that's your cue babe" haechan said squeezing her hand again reassuringly and she looked at him with a nervous expression, her heart beat ringing loud in her ears

"what if i mess up or say som-"

"hey, you've got this okay? you were made for big things, just hold your head up high. i'll be right here cheering you on" he said and she smiled after feeling a boost of energy and confidence from his words. standing up from her seat, she scanned the intrigued faces of the people in the room before making her way to the big projecting screen which taeyong was standing by.

"hello everyone, my name is park aera. i know...some of you might be...worried of listening to my ideas and suggestions since i'm young and inexperienced in this mafia business but... i understand the importance of it" she satrted, looking over at her mother who was smiling proudly beside kun and mark who were also invited to attend since it concerned them as well tonight mostly. even taeyong's dad, well her soon to be step dad, was looking at her with a sense of hope in his eyes.

"becoming a member of neo is more than just being involved in a mafia, it's getting to know knew friends, making new relationships and formings bonds that run thicker than blood. but most importantly, it's about putting aside each other's differences, no matter how big they are, and looking out for the success of the mafia by looking out for each other. i'm sure not everyone will agree with my plan tonight but, i hope you all remember that i, just as much as taeyong, want to look out for each person involved in this mafia, both as a rightful inheritor and a family member.....let's put our differences aside tonight and...focus on the success of neo" she said, looking at taeyong's dad for the last part which he returned a small smile to. she bowed as she heard a round of applause taking her off gaurd.

she walked to one side of the projected screen and nodded to taeyong to begin the presentation.

"so, without further adieu, i would like to introduce you to the new and improved version of NEO, NCT which stands for new culture technology" 

"neo" aera said with a slight glare and taeyong laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his head before continuing

"ah yes...neo" he said, correcting himself, earning a few chuckles from the audience.

"neo culture technology"

"with currently twenty five members we have decided to divide the group into three subunits-"

"let me guess, neo, culture and technology?" kun asked making taeyong roll his eyes playfully and ignore him

"nct 127, wayv and nct dream. nct 127 is named so due to 127 being the longitude coordinates of seoul since that's where we had begun. the group consists of 7 members, the most experienced ones out of the whole of neo. Johnny, jaehyun, jungwoo, yuta and myself as the boss and doyoung as the underboss and taeil as the medic. we will be based in japan to establish new connections and make our name more apparant there. wayv, the china line of nct, we decided to keep their original name since they are already well established in china more than korea. the group also consists of 7 members, xiaojun, hendery, yangyang, lucas, with kun as the boss, winwin as the underboss and ten as the medic. and as for nct dream we are keeping our youngest members here in korea where they will be guided by neo's former members incase of emergencies. most of them are adults at this stage anyway and need to have a fair share of responsibility. dream consists of haechan, jeno, jaemin, yeji, shotaro, sungchan with mark as the boss, aera as the underboss and renjun as the medic" taeyong explained fully

"i have a question, if there are three leaders then... how can you guys resolve conflict?" one of the members in the audience asked 

"that's a very good question sir, we'd probably play rock paper scissors in an event like that" taeyong said making the crowd laugh again as they started to ease their tension.

"but if you haven't noticed, i made sure to call myself, mark and kun 'bosses' not 'leaders'. each unit needs to have someone in control to make sure everything is going smoothly. as for the leader, i will be incharge of nct as a whole, meaning in charge of all units as well. both bosses kun and mark will report to me and keep me updated constantly. and in need of an event where all units or one or two units must come together, we will go by the unit term NCT U, nct united" he said and there were whispers heard across the room as people started to consider the plan fully.

"it sounds....like...." taeyong's dad started, gaining the attention of everyone around the room.

"a very good plan" he said and taeyong and aera's shoulders simultaneously dropped in relief

"but....it's going to take a lot to execute this perfectly" he said eyeing taeyong carefully

"and that's why taeyong is the leader. he's got what it takes. myself and all the other members of neo fully agree with this plan" aera said and the man nodded 

"then what are we waiting for?" he asked with a small smile, getting up and walking over towards taeyong

"your.....permission?" taeyong said timidly 

"what do you need that for son? you're the leader after all. it's your call" he said patting his son's shoulder with a proud look on his face which screamed 'i made him'

"what's your final say tae?" aera asked, giving him a small smile from beside him and taeyong took a deep breath before turning to the crowd

"from now on, to the world, we are NCT" 

I cant get over resonance era and I dont think I ever will and I am ok with that :)