1.11 hyung

Two days later, as expected, Doyoung called the younger boy. He slowly began to regret giving a teenager something that held a severe level of importance in his life and society. luckily since the detail oriented leader, Taeyong. was in hiding at a hotel in a different town, doyoung did not have to worry about giving an explanation. everyone else was simply not brave enough to ask as doyoung was in power after taeyong left. Taeyong, although he was the leader of a leading mafia branch in south korea, was definetly a soft soul and a kind hearted person. which is exactly what made him a good leader, being able to understand people, teach people, scold people when necessary and also order people around. he was highly respected among the mafia group and those who even knew of his position. since his takeover, the mafia has been doing more good than bad, the leader before him really did mess up the mafia's reputation around korea. 

doyoung on the other hand, although he was second in command and should be attaining the same leader methods as taeyong, he had his own principles when it came to leading. to be frank, most people if not everyone were scared of him. only a few went against his orders. he paid very close attention to the ones that didn't as well. doyoung was like a filter for taeyong. anything the leader was too stressed to figure out, he would delegate to doyoung and whenever taeyong missed something accidentally, doyoung made sure to let taeyong know. both of them had one goal in mind, protect their kind. 

their kind, as they would see it, are the other members of the mafia. they appreciated the little family they had built over the years. however, with every family comes fights. one fight that held great significance was the fight between Kun and Taeyong. the fight of the leaders as they called it. Kun, unlike Taeyong had a very methodical approach to everything. including death, killing, tracking, spying and all the rest. taeyong on the other hand had a new and unique approach to each different case. due to this clash, they ended up harming an innocent citizens life, someone who should have never gotten involved with the mafia in the first place. in response to this 4 members of the mafia broke away from NCT to form their own subunit of the mafia, WAYV and were based in china. They were almost untrackable, almost.

"oh hyung?" jisung's voice said, a lot more energetically as he spoke to the man he was now sincerely grateful towards.

"hey kid, how's everything going?" Doyoung asked. he wasn't a fan of small talk and wanted to get straight into the subject he had in mind but he couldn't help but smile at the young boy and his new positive energy which could be heard over the phone.

"it's going good...great actually. Much better than i thought" Jisung stated, doyoung could almost hear the smile through the phone.

"i'm glad to hear that kid... but like i said, i'm gonna need it back" doyoung said, his smile falling as he tried to remain like his usual strict self.

"oh yeah... um when do you want it?" jisung asked

"is now okay? i'm parked outside your school" Doyoung said

"a-already? uhh sure i'll come out now" Jisung said, quickly ending the call. Doyoung let out a sigh as he stayed seated in the leather seat of his car, eyes skimming through the students who walked out of the school in their unifroms, hoping that the young boy would appear soon, and he did.

Doyoung, like a prince stepping out of a royal carriage, stepped out of his car as he watched the young boy carefully cross the street to where his car was parked.

"here you go hyung" the kid said, smiling brightly at the man who tried his best to remain professional. Doyoung raised a lot of the younger boys in the mafia like he would if he had his own children. Haechan, Jeno, Mark were all found by Doyoung and his soft spot for younger boys who were in a toubled situation. Doyoung saw his younger self in them and wanted to do his best and try to help those he could.

"thanks kid" doyoung smiled professionally as he took the ring from him and slipped it own to his finger, the finger of the rightful owner.

"no..thank you" jisung said breathing out a sigh of relief

"that's it i guess, it would be best if you deleted my numbe-"

"are you.....really part of NEO?" Jisung asked out of pure curiosity. he already knew the answer to the question but he innocently wanted to thank doyoung for changing his opinion on the mafia altogether. 

however, doyoung's eyes darkened. every single nerve in his body twitched as his brain recieved those words like a harsh threat. Jisung backed away upon seeing the rough glare he was now recieving, he hadn't seen this side of Doyoung, he was even more surprised that this side of him existed.

"get in the car." 

"h-hyung i-"

"get. in. the. car." Doyoung said through a tight jaw. each word jabbing a bad feeling into haechan like the prick of a thick needle.

"yes sir" jisung said. the word hyung no longer existed in his memory of Doyoung upon seeing the stern glare.

Doyoung entered the car slowly after. his finger pressing the button that put a security lock around the whole car making jisung's heart palpitate.

"wh-where are you taking me?" Jisung asked as the fear started to settle in the pit of his stomach.

"just stay quiet and we won't have a problem" doyoung said turning around to the boy harshly, jisung gulped in response.

"wear this, and put this around your wrists" doyoung said throwing a black blindfold and metal handcuffs into the backseat where jisung was

"bu-"

"NOW!" doyoun's voice shrilled through the car. the engine revving up to a monstrous speed after Jisung's eyes were shut with a blindfold like he was ordered to do so. Doyoung drove as fast as he could to the new destination for the temporary HQ. A simple and empty warehouse situated by an abandoned farm.

the whole car ride was silent. with jisung's mind constantly racing, overthinking about the impending doom as well as the chemical scent released from the cloth of the blindfold, he passed out soon enough.

"taeyong is going to kill me" doyoung said to himself as he drove the unconcious boy and himself towards the secret location.