1.21 sloth

"yah! all you have been doing is clinging onto haechan like a sloth non stop, come here and show me some affection too"jaemin whined and aera chuckled as she shifted from her position on the couch beside haechan towards jaemin but she got pulled back down into her seat, nearly falled onto haechan's lap in the process.

"i don't like to share" haechan said before wrapping his arm around aera's waist tightly and stared straight ahead at the tv which was playing an episode of doraemon. jaemin and aera widened their eyes at what haechan said, and of course, jaemin being the best friend possible decided to wiggle his eyebrows and tease her about it while she felt her cheeks burn up.

"i'll go make dinner" jaemin said before standing up

"no it's my turn-" aera tried to stand up but she got pulled back down, this time onto haechan's lap making jaemin burst out in laughter and jisung just rolled him eyes before the two left the living room

"what are you doing?" aera asked as she stared at haechan in disbelief as he was unfazed by the fact that she was seated on his lap

"what? i'm cuddling" he smirked as he placed the blacket over her legs after placing him inbetween his legs instead

"i thought you said you're not scared?" aera teased

"yeah i wasn't but now i will be" haechan said as he picked up the remote and changed it to a movie, a horror movie. The Call.

"and plus...you're right" haechan said looking at her and she turned around to look at him 

"about?" she asked innocently

"it is making me feel better" he smiled. aera stared at the boy now, how could his personality do a full 360 after spending less that 24hours with her. haechan shyly smiled as he felt the blush creep up to his cheeks and he lightly pushed her face back to the tv that was playing the movie. with a light chuckle, herself feeling extra bubbly inside this whole day, she leaned back onto haechan's chest as she began to watch the movie, it was for sure. but haechan spent most of the time hugging her even though she wasn't as scared as he was.

As if on cue, the Aera's phone started to ring during the most intense part of the horror movie which was about phone calls. They both jumped as they got startled, the room was no a lot darker too since it was past 6 and none of them were bothered to go an turn on the light.

"No don't leave me" haechan holding onto her tightly, locking her into place with both arms making her chuckle as she struggled to reach for her phone. Once she finally managed to get it in her grip, she swiped to answer without even seeing that renjun and yeji were requesting for a group video call. Both of them were unaware at the 2 pairs of eyes which were staring at the sight as haechan from behind reached to get his phone as well to pass some time since the movie was now paused.

"BITCH!" yeji's loud voice shocked both Aera and haechan who turned to see themselves on the screen of the phone, her phone screen dimly showing their faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO?" Renjun exclaimed

"I-I can explai-"

"Yeah assholes the rest of us are lonely over here"

"No wait you-"

"Cut this gay shit out"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Aera shouted making haechan flinch

"Sorry" she sighed at haechan before turning back to the screen to face her friends.

"We got locked in together because of the storm" aera said and haechan watched her talk to her friends. He, mark and jeno never called like this....ever. it was almost always about work. A part of him wished he could have a group to talk to where work wouldn't be involved