1.12 voted in

the cound of chains clanging against one another woke jisung up from the blissful sleep he had, but as soon as his senses kicked in, he hissed at the severe pain in his neck

the cound of chains clanging against one another woke jisung up from the blissful sleep he had, but as soon as his senses kicked in, he hissed at the severe pain in his neck. his vision remained black and he moved his head a few times but soon realised that he was wearing a blindfold. the memories of the past events flooded his mind in a flurry. Jisung could only let out a groan as the blindfold was harshly taken off him. his eyes were attacked by vivid white lights and he stared straight into the eyes of a boy who was just a few years older tha him.

"who are you?" the young innocent boy said, only to earn a scoff from the older one.

"you should worry about yourself" the boy said

"i didn't think i would have to do this to you kid" a voice sternly said from behind jisung, the distinct voice of doyoung made jisung immediately close his eyes shut before he opened them again. this can't be the end of him. he had a sister to go home to... doyoung couldn't kill him.

"hyung i didnt me-"

"you know too much already. you really think you can continue living a life at all after threatening a mafia member?" doyoung asked now standing infront of the boy. the gun he held by his side was now directly pointing to jisung's forehead making the younger boy's eyes shake in fear

"hyung just-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I'M NOT YOUR HYUNG!" Doyoung said. as much as he tried to force them back, the tears couldn't stop oricking the back of his eyes. he wanted to get this over and done with.

"if you knew i was with the mafia you should have just kept your mouth shut and ran! how dare you shamelessly ask me if i was a member of NEO?! were you trying to threaten me? get money from me by threatening me with my identity?! TELL ME! WHO ELSE DID YOU TELL THIS INFORMATION TO?!" Doyoung shouted, his gun cocking at the end of the sentence making jisung panic even more

"no one hyu-"

"if you call me that again i will plunge this bullet right into your skull" doyoung said, venom dripping from his words

"i didn't tell anyone sir" jisung said, his voice cracking at the word 'sir'. he was clearly more than frightened.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU WANT TO GET FROM ASKING ME IF I-"

"I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU! OKAY? I WANTED TO FUCKING THANK YOU!" Jisung shouted, the anxiety reaching its peak as his heart raced faster than ever before. of course it would, he was only 18 yet he was being held at gunpoint by the member of one of the most powerful mafias in the world.

"wh-what?" Doyoung asked, unsure if he heard the boy's sentence correctly.

"i said...i wanted to thank you" jisung said, his eyes refusing to meet doyoung's. he sighed in relief as doyoung's pistol slowly lowered from his head and back to his side.

"thank me for what?" doyoung asked. his voice was lower, quieter, he was clearly confused so jisung looked up from the ground to meet his eyes.

"for helping me" jisung said and he knew he had one over doyoung as he saw his eyes soften. mark behind doyoung tensely watched how the second in command would deal with this type of situation. normally for them, if any citizen had found out their identity it would simply mean death.