1.13 5am

"Dude look" Mark said making Haechan avert his eyes took look at the tall, lean boy enter the metal warehouse

"Dude look" Mark said making Haechan avert his eyes took look at the tall, lean boy enter the metal warehouse. The warehouse was now set up with portable tables, targets for archery, shooting ranges, weights for muscle building. Everything the guys needed for their daily practice. 5am to 7am. After that everyone resumed to school, college or their part time jobs they up took to seem like normal individuals.

Haechan came to know Jisung's true identity through last night's phone call with mark who explained the whole story in an exaggerated manner.

Unlike Mark who was over the moon for the fact that he knew a crucial piece of information that his current enemy Aera didn't know, Haechan pitied the girl. She had no idea of who her mother really was. He pitied even more that her brother had joined the mafia without her knowledge, something haechan also did to his family which only made them grow apart in an instant.

"He looks like her as well" Jeno said, also fully aware of Jisung's connection to Aera.

"Boys, take good care of him, he's one of us now" Johnny said to the three college boys as he guided their now youngest neo member towards the boys that were somewhat around his age range.

"Dont worry, we won't bite" Jeno said patting Jisung on the back as he snaked his muscular arm over his shoulders.

"Yeah, don't worry about being new blood. Just consider yourself family now" Mark said, passing a pistol roughly to Jisung.

"Do you know how to aim?" Haechan asked, eyes prying into jisung.

"Mhm...my grandad taught me" jisung said smiling proudly of himself making haechan scoff

"Our grandad you mean" haechan said making his smile fall.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked

"When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no...."

"Not now dipshit" jeno said making mark stop singing the off topic justin bieber song.

"Lee Yoongi, he's my grandfather as well as taeyong's" haechan said

"wait i always thought he was from my mom's side of the family" jisung said

"she only said that so your dad wouldn't find out" haechan said

"so that means.... you and i are....half cousins?" jisung asked and haechan smiled at the young boy and nodded his head

"damn these family relations are more confusing than calculus...aera would be so upset if she found out" jisung said to himself with a sigh but it didn't go unheard by haechan

"why didn't you tell your sister that you're a part of us now?" haechan asked

"well for starters... she hates NEO because my dad...well step dad, told her that our mom died because she was attcked by them ...and secondly, she has no idea about me being her half brother either and she is never going to find out about it either" jisung said, loading his gun with bullets