2.17 new plan

"Luckily it was just a vein. It would have been worse if it had damaged her carotid arteries" taeil said after a full one hour examination of the girl who he recieved from Taeyong's arms.

Haechan, who was quiet due to shock sighed of relief hearing the words, he thought he had lost her.

"Ca-can I go and ... see her?" He asked carefully, high voice scratchy and hoarse from the shouting.

"Yeah, she's awake but just....don't make her strain anything. Keep some distance for now" taeil said and haechan nodded, agreeing with the terms before pushing past those who were gathered in the room, taeyong, jisung,Taeyong's father and Aera's mother.

Shoving the white curtains open slowly , his eyes soon landed on the girl who was struggling to drink water.

"Wait. Let me help you with that" he said moving to her side and placing one hand on the back of her head for support while his other hand helped her tilt the glass to an angle, allowing the water to flow down her throat easily.

"Thank you" she said gratefully, looking up at him while trying not to use her neck muscles too much.

"Are you doing okay?" Haechan asked, scanning her with his eyes quickly before flickering his eyes back to hers

"I'm doing okay....I just realised how many things I actually need my neck for" she said giggling making him chuckle at her attempts to lighten the mood

"Its just a scrape, don't worry" she said taking one of his hands into hers

"I should have....protected you better... you could have died-"

"We both could have died hyuck. It's okay, I'm okay. See?" She said moving her neck around slightly which she got scolded for a numerous amount of times by haechan before they both giggled.

"I love you" he breathed out, trying to not let his emotions get to the best of him but something about seeing the love of his life on a hospital bed wasn't making it better for him.

"I love you too" she said, placing a small peck on his lips.

"How's jisung holding up?"

_________________________________

As days passed, it was finally becoming time for taeyong to meet the other mafia group at the rea where the coordinates had led them to. Kun had managed to spy out the area a few days before the meet was planned to make sure that there was a contingency exit plan for them in the event of a firing breakout.

Aera was slowly healing due to the constant help of haechan, jisung, her mother, renjun, jaemin, yeji...even jeno and mark...especially mark. After hearing that for the next 10 days she wasnt allowed to do anything that strained any muscles around her neck apart from drinking and eating, she was deprived of fun. When mark found out that she loved acoustic versions of songs he made it his duty to be her personal entertainer, singing songs like intentions, peaches, good days and solo, their music tastes were quite similar as well which allowed them to branch out with a newfound basis of friendship until the point where they no longer hated each other.

Aera had also been allowed to leave the infirmary room at the neo mansion over the past two days after steady recovery, but a plaster remained on her neck to make sure the wound was closing properly. Making her way into Taeyong's room after a short visit to haechan who was training in the warehouse, she decided to have a few words with the leader regarding the incident at the mansion house where the meeting was held.

"And to what do I owe this favour?" Taeyong said, smiling brightly as Aera walked into his office without knocking. Normally he would have been pissed off but he was more than happy to see the girl walking around with a strong smile.

"Hey Aera" doyoung said with a kind smile, more different from his usual strict ones, as he left Taeyong's office with a handful of paperwork.

"What favour?" Aera asked with a chuckle as she seated herself onto the chair across from the other side of his desk, opposite to him.

"You being healthy of course" taeyong said, scanning over the girl who now had a lot more colour to her face than the previous days he had gone to visit her.

"So why are you here?" he asked scanning the girl who was now in deep thought, considering whether or not it was worth it.

"i have...a suggestion" she said 

"i'm listening, about?"

"let's rearrange NCT" she said and he nearly spat out his glass of water looking at her like she was a mad woman and she chuckled

"yeah....i think i've gone insane too. just hear me out though, 10 days with no form of entertainment except mark's 'didn't finish puberty' voice really puts you in deep thought" she said and he chuckled, interested in what she had to say

"i respect you enough to know that no matter how good or bad this plan sounds to you, you make the final choice. but...as your...co-mafia-member-thing-person i just.... or even your step sister i guess...actually i'll just get straight to the point" she said tripping over her words and taeyong found it hard to not gush over her overly cute anxious expressions

"basically, the basics of this mafia. we need a china line, japan line and a korea line. well wayv are already pretty dominant in china and i know you guys want your branch leaders to be of mafia blood and what not but i really really think kun is a good leader and if you disagree then i don-"

"i agree, continue" taeyong said, cutting to the ppoint and she smiled and took a small breath before continuing

"wayv can lead the china branch with kun as their leader. as for japan, your dad is right in that aspect, we need to newly establish neo there in the first place so we should send people with more experience than newbies like me for example. and as for korea.....well if you trust us enough, i know we're young but.... you can keep the 00 line and under in korea...with mark as our leader.....?" she asked, the last part coming out as a question mark

"so we have enough members for the korea line?" taeyong asked and aera sighed

"do you not count your children tae?! theres me, haechan, mark, jeno, yeji, jaemin, renjun, chenle. jisung, shotaro and sungchan" she said without even taking a second to think and count which taeyong was impressed by. 

"okay i.....see your point, but....we need to divide it into units, we need soldiers and hackers and medics in each line, its not a simple task aera-"

"yes i know and that's why, in the deep depth's of pure fucking boredom, i thought out every single unit and reaaranged it for you. just take a look at your email, i sent it to you this morning. i'll see you at dinner i guess" she said standing up from the chair leaving an astonished taeyong at his desk, rushing to open his email to find a large file sent to him at 5am in the morning

"......wow" was all she heard before she had closed his office door

she happily skipped to haechan's room which he shared with johnny to see them both playing video games with each other. at the sound of her entrance, haechan whipped his head towards his direction and waved to her before turning his attention back to the game

"who are you guys playing against?" she asked as she seated herself onto her boyfriend's lap which he gladly made room for while he kept focusing on the game, him being an ace of a multi-tasker didn't find this hard tp balance at all.

"we're in a team with jeno, jisung and chenle playing against lucas, hendery, yang yang and winwin" haechan said and she gasped playfully

"damn five against four, i guess i should go help my homies out-"

"how dare you betray us like that" johnny asked dramatically, looking up from his game 

"can i play?" aera asked as she turned around to see haechan's focused face

"i love you, but not that much-"

"woooooow okaaaaaay, jaemin! jaemin oppa where are you?"

Hedonist // Lee Haechanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें