1.28 lamb to the slaughter

•••••••• I've decided to just post all the remaining chapters for book 1 since some of you guys are having problems with the chapter order. I really hope it's fixed after this 😔😔🤚••••••••

"wh-what?" Jisung said standing up onto his two feet and looking past jaemin to his sister.

"Your sister was in an abusive relationship for three fucking years jisung. And you know why she stayed for that long? Because he threatened to hurt you so many times. But here you are, insulting someone who nearly gave up their own life to protect you. Didn't your mom also do the same?" Jaemin asked grabbing jisung's collar

"No-no wait that doesnt-"

"She spent three years doing whatever he told her to do because of you! But all you were concerned about was yourself. We all felt bad for you! You were faced with your mother's death and found it hard to get over her, we pitied you. She knew the last thing you needed was any more harm done to you, so she stayed with that fucking monster just to save you. So you could grow up and be able to defend yourself! But here you are! You've not only done the exact opposite, you've somehow joined the fucking mafia!" Jaemin snarled. Aera looked up at her surroundings. The rings, the guns, the neo symbols on the walls. She scoffed in realisation making everyone turn their attention to her.

"Noona i-.....I didn't know I-"

"Yeah...you were never meant to find out" Aera said smiling half heartedly before wiping her tears off her cheeks.

"Does it feel good to decide the villain before hearing the whole story?" She asked, turning her head to haechan and when her eyes met his he immediately melted. The guilt churned inside of him. He felt sick. He couldn't believe he hurt her when he had no idea.

"And I'm the one keeping secrets right? Hopefully the mafia takes care of you from now on" she said before walking to the door

"Noona wai-"

"Dont even think about coming home Park Jisung. Even if you do, I won't open the door for you" she said before opening the door

"I.....I'm...still your brother" jisung cried as he tried to stop his sister from leaving him.

"No... you're not. And you never were. You're one of them now" Aera said yanking her arm away from him forcefully before walking out the door. Everyone dropped their tensed shoulders as if on cue.

Jisung was stuck to the ground as he cried helplessly. Doyoung rushed over to the young boy and tried to calm him down. The rest stood there astonished. Even Mark was starting to feel guilty. Even though they all knew of her, none of them really knew her, Including her own brother. Out of all of them, haechan was the only one that followed her out the door.

He paced down the halls quickly and ran outside only to see her body getting forcefully dragged into a black van with one way windows.

"No...NO AERA!" haechan shouted as he saw the doors close up the girl who tried her best to kick away the boy dressed in all black. Upon hearing haechan's voice the boy sped up his actions and got into the drivers seat of the car.

Haechan rushed to his motorcycle and followed the black van, going in speeds he only dreamt of. He was out for blood.

Quickly tapping twice onto the earpiece he always wore around, he sent an SOS message to jungwoo, who immediately picked up.

"What's wrong haechan?"

"I need back up now, Aera's been thrown into a van with some guy" he spoke and immediately jungwoo called for jaehyun