1.23 the baby project

The next morning went by like a blur. Hoping that she would wake up next to the boy she ended up gettign more than close with last night, aera instead woke up to a lonesome bed. the right side where she remembers seeing haechan's body was noe perfectly and neatly made. with a sigh leaving her lips she sat up and took the neon yellow sticky note from the pillow.

𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 

𝓁𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 

𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒.

 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝒻 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 

𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 

𝒾𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹. - 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓈𝓊𝓃

with an unamused she crumpled up the yellow note in her hand and tossed it from her bed and into the trash can beside her door.

"what an asshole" she whispered to herself as she laid back on her bed and stared at the ceiling. the sound of muffled giggles, moans, sweet words whispered into each other's ears. it all felt like a blur to her. sure, she shouldn't have expected much from him. he was just like every other college student of her age. she couldn't believe that she even thought for a second she would like someone like him.

"i don't like bad boys, why am i even obsessing over him if he's not my type?" she asked herself. but deep down she knew the true answer but simply did not want to admit it. because he wasn't a bad boy. sure he looked like it, acted like one, even talked like one.but given everything she's seen from him, there was more to him than what meets the eye. and that is what she was always attracted to, mystery.

"aera" jaemin said entering the room without knocking and he sighed when he saw her face focused on the ceiling. he sighed before connected his phone to the bluetooth speakers. la la lost you by niki matched the exact mood making aera look up at him.

"jaemin" she whispered with a small smile

"i know baby" he cooed as he got into the sheets beside her. he knew all about it, heck he could tell it all from the way haechan exited her room shirtless the next morning, to the way he rushed out of the house making sure not to leave anything behind. of course he didn't do the best job at it as his leather jacket remained on the floor of her bedroom.

All my demons run wild
All my demons have your smile
In the city of angels, in the city of angels
Hope New York holds you
Hope it holds you like I do
While my demons stay faithful
In the city of angels

"he's just like everyone else" aera said sighing as she snuggled into jaemin's side and he held her closely. aera had one ex,  and that didn't end well at all. An emotionally manipulative and abusive boyfriend which she was forced to stay with for 3 years took too much of her energy. But she managed to stay strong, he threatened to hurt her family if he did anything to her. So she had to find a way to get ris of him without involving herself.