So he stood in the crowd and waited for things to develop.

However, the subsequent development of the matter exceeded his expectations, and he could no longer watch.

If he doesn't stand up and deal with the follow-up, he will lose his job.

After taking a close look at Dong Zhenyu's tragic situation, the person in charge turned paler.

This is the son of the richest man in the south of the Yangtze River. He was beaten like this in the Korris Supercar Club. If Dong Zhiwei is investigated, the club must be implicated.

When the time comes, he, the person in charge, must also be held responsible.

"Why did this happen when it was my turn to be on duty..." The person in charge lamented in his heart.

After the person in charge ordered, Dong Zhenyu and other injured people were all taken to the hospital.

And Dong Zhenyu's personal bodyguard at the realm of the Grandmaster was found on the highway tens of meters outside the building. He had already fainted, his chest sunken in a large piece and his mouth was full of blood.

But he still breathes, so he won't die.

It's just that a martial arts master just hit a punch and ended up like this, which still makes people feel chilly.

How terrifying is Fang Yu's punch?

It wasn't until everyone was sent to the hospital that the atmosphere eased slightly.

However, after experiencing the incident just now, everyone looked at Fang Yu with awe.

"Boss, why don't we go?" On the sofa on the second floor, Li Bingyan was a little restless. He was afraid that the forces behind Dong Zhenyu and Zhu Chao would bring people back to make trouble.

"What are you going to do? Didn't you come to watch the race? Leave before you start?" Fang Yu asked rhetorically.

"But..." Li Bingyan's face was a little pale, and he stopped talking.

"Don't worry, they don't have the guts to bring people to trouble." Fang Yu said lightly.

The reason why he shot so ruthlessly downstairs just now was mainly because Xia Xiaoying's phone call made him feel hostile.

Dong Zhenyu and the others just happened to hit the muzzle.

"I collected information. In the last two months, in the southern capital of Huaibei, there have been frequent corpses burned into black charcoal."

"And every place of death is a blind spot for surveillance, indicating that the murderer is consciously avoiding and does not want to reveal his identity."

"But after a rigorous investigation and calling the surveillance video of the entire southern capital, we finally found a surveillance video that recorded the person's figure and the methods of murder."

"I will send you that surveillance video now." Xia Xiaoying said.

Later, Fang Yu received a video.

The video resolution is quite low and the colors are not bright.

It can be vaguely seen that this is in a small alley with two figures standing inside, seeming to be confronting each other.

These two figures are quite vague.

Afterwards, the two figures moved, and several flames suddenly rose on one of the figures!

Even though the resolution of the video is very low, the colors of the flames can still be seen clearly.