29 ¦ Margaret Fellice

God, ever since my brain decided to make me dream about Jacob, I swore to myself that I'll avoid him as much as possible. But this guy's determination is just annoying. How the hell am I supposed to avoid someone who's really dedicated to fulfill his agreement to me and also a person who's my partner?

Deep breaths Margaret, it's only for the whole semester. He'll go away eventually once this semester is over. I just need to be patient, but being patient with this guy is impossible.

What's up with this guy anyway? He's been staring at me throughout the whole class. I bet he isn't paying any attention to what Mr. Winchester said earlier. Well, except the being late part, again. He's always late. Does he even want to go to class?

"So, curiosity is killing me right now." he puffs up his cheeks. No, he's not cute when he does that, stop admiring his cuteness.

I give him a smile filled with dark intent. "Well good, let that curiosity kill you, so I won't get to deal with you anymore."

"I don't why you're so rude to me today, but I'll let it slide for now since I promise you that I'll be a good assistant." He lets out a sigh, as if he's trying to fight off his urge to give me a smart retort. "As I was saying, I was curious about your art materials though."

I roll my eyes, groaning during the process. "Fine, I'll bite off your curiosity." He smiles so innocently. "Well, for starters, I have this multiple paint brush from when I was a child."

"You still have them?" He looks surprised with a hint of amazement in his eyes. "I thought once you get older, you'll throw away your old art materials."

"Well, you thought wrong." The corner of my mouth raises for a bit, making me look smug, "I won't let any art materials be left and get dusty as I was getting older. I keep them for the sake of memories."

"Of course, every quirky girl ever existed." He rolls his eyes. I have an urge to throw a wet paintbrush at him, but my paintbrushes are too precious to be thrown to a jerk like him. Plus, I have quite a strong self-control. "What else are your art materials?" He leans in forward from his seat, trying to get a closer look at my art materials.

"Well, do you see this kit?" I point to a white rectangular box.

"Of course, I can see that. I have a set of eyes, dumdum." He smirks mischievously. He looks so proud from that joke to the point of obnoxiousness.

"Oh, I thought you couldn't see through those eyes of yours. You look like a blind person." Yeah, blind enough to ignore what I am feeling for you. "No offense though." I give him a mischievous smirk back at him. "As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted by Captain Obvious here," I give him a deep gaze. "This is Windsor and Newton watercolor."

"Newton?" He echoes back, his eyes widen. "Ain't he a physicist?"

That offends the shit out of me. I'm really at the edge of the cliff of my patience and I just want to throw a wet paintbrush at him. So, I did, I can't help it. It's his fault that he has a faded splash of royal blue on his hoodie. "Shut up, he's the one who discovered the color theory."

"Yeah, sure." He tries to clean the faded splash of paint on his hoodie, but he failed and just spread it even more. But at least it fades even more. "Whatever you say, 'nerd'." he makes air quotes to complete the emphasis on the nerd part.

Rolling my eyes at him, I try to focus back to my self-portrait. I've been working on this for two weeks now, how come that I ain't near to finishing this. The end of the semester is getting closer and closer, and I'm just done finishing my face part, the only thing left is my body. Mr. Santiago specifically said whole body, if that's what he wants, that's what he will get.