24 ¦ Jacob Pierce

The heavy feeling in my chest finally lifts off when she finally said those sweet, beautiful words. Well, it's not exactly too beautiful nor sweet, but it's still the answer I needed to hear. I'm finally going to show that Nicole bitch that I have finally found the person who can love me and will accept my bullshits. All thanks to Margaret Fellice!

"What's in it for me anyway, huh?" she crosses her arms and giving me a look of mischief in her brown chocolate eyes of her. "I mean, like I'm doing to help you, what do I get in return?"

"What?" I didn't expect for her to need something in return. Like, I didn't know introvert people need something in return, they always love helping other people. But, she's different, way different from. She rolls up her eyes as if she's irritant from my reply, I think she misunderstood me though. "I mean, what do you need in return?"

She looks deep in thought. Like seriously deep in her mind, thinking on what is she supposed to have in return. Please be something easy, maybe a plush toy, or anything that's easy to require. Please, I pray so hard that she will need something that it's doable for me. I don't want to leave her out of the bargain, especially that she will help my life to stitch up together. So, it's just right for me to bring back the favor for her.

"Do you need to get laid?" Those words came out of my mouth so fast that I'm nervous if that's what she wants.

Judging on her face, she looks very disgusted, she doesn't want that one bit. "What? Fuck no!" She leans backward, laying her whole back on the back of the chair, giving me a wide vision of her smooth baby skin. One thing that attracts me from girls are those smooth baby skin they have on their face, it's just so adorable. Her nose though, I just want to boop that quite symmetrical nose. "I'm not into sexual intercourse, even if I do, I wouldn't do it with you, pervert."

"First, that hurts, and second, why though?" I eye her curiously, this girl is sure full of mysteries, lucky for me, I love mysteries.

"First reason, I don't want to have any diseases." She looks so serious, but I can't with what he just said. My head pulls back to laugh out loud. I just can't hold the laughter after what I just heard from her.

"Shh!" the librarian caught my attention fairly quickly. Fuck. I totally forgot we were in a library. By then I caught Margaret smiling at me, mocking me with those mischievous eyes.

"You know, all the boys here in the campus is clean as fuck, so you don't have to worry about getting any diseases from them." What I said is true. Well, except for one man in this campus. His name starts with a letter Y. That's right, it's Yuri. I don't think he has an STD, but I don't think that he is also clean. Either or, he's a dirty little asshole. Emphasis on the little part. I'm much taller than that fucker.

"I doubt that." She rolls her eyes, and let out a sigh of disbelief. "Besides, maybe you're the one who's not clean." She gives me that mischievous smirk again, like some sort of jester planning to murder the king.

The nerve of this woman is unreconciled. "I'm clean as fuck!" I silently shout at her. I don't like people calling me a dirty asshole. That ain't me. I'm as clean as the cottage that snow-white clean when she is bored. That's how clean I am, I ain't dirty.

"Oh, really?" She gives me a gaze filled with uncertainty that makes my heart sting a bit. This woman couldn't believe me in the slightest.

If she can't make her believe, perhaps I have to show her to make her believe. "Do you wanna fucking see how clean I am." I hold on to the tongue of the belt.

Her eyes in shock. "Ew, no!" She closes her eyes and immediately face the other way.

"Really, are you sure?" I tease, now I'm the one who's smirking mischievously. "I can show you how clean I am."