5 ¦ Margaret Fellice

First day and there's already something weird happened in the entrance of the campus. I'm just in total shock on what just happened, that was really something. It's like I'm one of the people watching a reality show. What the hell was that and most importantly who was that guy anyway? I have never seen anyone who's, just fine after a break-up. From years of reading or watching romance, I have never seen a guy feel so nonchalant during a break-up. He might be numb or something, perhaps too arrogant to deal with the break-up. Clearly, there's something wrong with his well-being. And I'm most certainly would not cross that arrogant guy in the hallways. No way in hell.

I'm going to add him to People to Avoid lists.

Now, I just need to focus on navigating my way towards my dorm room. I don't have time to ponder on that unexpected event that just unfold right in front of my eyes. The problem is, I don't know where to go and where's my dorm room is.

I could ask people about directions but... I don't wanna bother them, they have their own problems, and I don't know anyone here.

Damn Margaret, I didn't know you were Satan who just given random people a burden in their life.

The annoying voice inside my head decided to chime in the worst situation ever. This isn't helping me in the slightest, my voices inside my head. So, can you just shut up for a moment until I find my way.

Rounding up on the corner, there's a lot of student trying to navigate their own way to their own respective dorm room, just like me. Thankfully, I'm not claustrophobic, because I may have to squeeze my way through the crowd just to reach my desired destination. This will take a while to navigate.

After what it feels like an hour of walking and squeezing my way—which was a bad idea in my part—around finding my dorm room, I've finally arrived to my supposedly dorm room. Letting out a sigh and hoping that Noah is here already, because if he's still not here, then what the hell should I supposed to do in here? Talk to the cereal box? And all that squeezing pass the crowd all for nothing?

These past weeks are driving me insane, and I need someone who can understand me. Needing someone to rant on, especially Noah. He's the best listener I ever met, he doesn't judge nor question my problems, he just listens and try to understand me as much as possible.

A person like Noah Tanver is not what he seems to be. First off, he's bi-pan or a bisexual panromantic. Which is awesome, because I never had a friend who's a panromantic, I just want to cherish that. With a name like Noah Tanver, people would think "huh, I think he's hot." Well, no. Noah is not hot, he's just had an average slim body, but that doesn't mean he doesn't eat much. He eats like he's trying to fill a void in his stomach, makes me wish I have that fast metabolism. He always had a baby face, for me at least. A baby face that's smooth and just want to squeeze his cheeks until it turns red. Noah was always my second person who I need to rant with, when Nancy isn't around nor available.

I'm actually felt so lucky to have someone like Noah in my life. There are times that he's joking around and playing around, but if it is serious times, he's serious as hell. It is literally serious times, no laughing nor joking around. He can be your personal therapist because how amazing his advice are. He can also be your own personal philosopher because of how deep he explains stuff. Not only that, but he's actually takes a philosophy class, that's why he's into deep stuff. The only thing that is awful, he's lazy as fuck, he's lazier than me not gonna lie.

I really hope he's home, I need help with this baggage, it is so fucking heavy to lift. Resting my baggage on the floor while I take a break before knocking on the door. I don't have a spare key yet, I should have asked for them, but I'm not gonna walk around with his heavy baggage. I'll ask for a spare key when I settle my baggage in.