1 ¦ Margaret Fellice

First day of college. I'm kinda anxious about it, even though one of my best friends is with me in this campus. And luckily, he's going to be my first and last roommate. Heck, I'm not planning on changing my roommate to some complete stranger, I'll rather be roommates with someone I know and trust. The other good thing is, my other best friend is going to visit me once a week. Which is awesome, knowing that she's always busy and all. Still, kinda bumped out that she went to a different college than mine.

Being active is not my thing, look, I'm still lying on my bed, staring at my white boring ceiling, with just my thoughts to accompany me. The only thing that makes the ceiling look less boring is that mossy green glow-in-the-dark stars and moon stickers I purposely put. It made it a bit interesting to stare at while drowning in my thoughts. I might pack up some of that glow-in-the-dark stickers for my dorm room. Or should I just buy more. Either or, I need them to be in my life. If possible, I could just stick them all around my body, but society will think that's too weird.

"No. Stop procrastinating, Margaret." I tell to myself in an irritated tone. "You swore to your life that you'll stop procrastinating right? Then go get up now! And also stop thinking about buying stuff, you don't have the money nor the time to keep procrastinating! You don't have that kind of luxury."

God. I'm pretty low on budget. I'm still waiting for my weekly allowance. It makes me wonder why my mom is taking so long to give it to me? At least that my mom always gives me some money, unlike my narcissistic of a "father". Should I even dare call him "my father"? Whatever, it's not like he's gonna change or something.

A familiar noise swept into my ears. A noise that is so irritating that I just want to smash it into pieces. It's my goddamn alarm clock ringing so loudly that my parents might hear it from downstairs. I glance at the annoying clock.

It's already 5:30?!?!

Shit!

"First day of school and I'm late. Great job, self. You're so active. I might give you a high-five." I sneer at myself. "What did we just talk about? Stop procrastinating, and get moving!"

With a sigh of frustration, I got up off my bed slowly, making sure my eyes don't immediately warp me to a different dimension, because they do that sometimes. Perhaps it's the lack of iron in my system, but I'm not entirely sure, I'm not planning on becoming a doctor. I really hate getting up this early, I'm not entirely an early bird, I'm more of a night owl. I mean, who wakes up very early other than those responsible adults? With that thought, I don't want to become a responsible adult. If Blink-182 taught me anything is that, I should enjoy my young years before I grow up. What about I just get back to sleep and just don't attend school for today?

Okay, not to point fingers, but I think this is actually my fault. I stayed up late just to stare at the same night sky outside my window. What can I say? I'm an astrophile who just loves staring up the dark night sky. I'm actually lucky last night, because I saw the constellation Big Dipper.

For me, I prefer to call it Big Dipper than Ursa Major, it's just simpler and has fewer syllables to pronounce. Even in speaking, I'm lazy as fuck.

I'm just really into astrology and astronomy. Heck, I even know the difference between the two. Astronomy is a science that studies everything outside the earth's atmosphere, such as planets, stars, asteroids, galaxies, it also studies the properties and relationships of those celestial bodies. While on the other hand, astrology is the belief that the positioning of the stars and planets affect the way events occur on earth.

All that information and I still don't have many friends. Am I weird? Or I'm just a nerd? Yeah, I'm just a nerdy loser. Funny, my life looks like those "relatable" girls on one of those cheesy romance novels. Maybe I am one, who knows? I don't know what's going on with my life anyway.