20 ¦ Jacob Pierce

I've never thought about the perks of being the third-wheel in a relationship. The fact that they have their attention to one another and not paying at my clumsiness. I may or may not have bumped into the side of the door for a quadrillion time now. I blame it to the dozen Red Bull I've consumed. The worst part is, I've already drank like 10 cups of water now, and still the Red Bull in my system is still there. Oh yeah, that 10 cups of water are now forcing me to go to the bathroom. What a wonderful day it is.

"Hey, Jake can you bring a beer on your way too." Yuri shouts across the room. Since I'm going to the bathroom, might as well fill the beer can with my pee and see what will be his reaction.

That fucking asshole. Sneering at him as I disappear in the hallway. I'm praying that someone will text me and needs my help just to get away with these lovebirds. Anyone will be nice, even if it's Margaret. I really need to get away from these two.

Quietly entering the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I look in a mirror, focusing on my face. I'm losing every bit of my patience now. Does this guy think I'm his personal butler or something? Here I thought Venieze will defend my rights, but she's too busy chatting with his boyfriend. I get it he's charming, but he's also an asshole.

Rolling my eyes, as I unzip my jeans just to let out this liter of pee in me. This may be the best pee I ever had, just letting out a liter of pee is amazing. Zipping back my jeans, heading towards the sink to wash up my hands-because I'm a hygienic person, and I know for a fact that there's a person out there who doesn't wash their hands after they pee, which is just very disgusting-I try to wash my visibly tired face, cleansing away the tiredness that I'm experiencing. What if I use a fake scenario that someone needs me? I'm very desperate to leave here anyway. Very, very desperate. I snatch my phone to find someone who can help me escape this personal hell of mine.

Scroll. Scroll. Scroll...

The name Margaret caught my eye. Oh yeah, I ask for her number, even though we exchanged numbers, I'm still bummed out that she hasn't texted me. Should I text her that I need her for a picture? Is that suspicious enough? I'll try anything just to get out of here.

Me: Uhm, hey. It's Jacob. Where are you?

Why the hell did I text, I'm Jacob? Of course, she'll know it's me. Unless she didn't label my number then that's her fault now, not mine.

And also, why am I feeling anxious all of a sudden? I put my phone back in my jean pocket and dry off my face, heading out to meet that son of a bitch's face with his beer.

I got greeted by them snuggling to one another, watching The Umbrella Academy. It's like a literal Netflix and Chill, and without the other one. "Hey, I'm going to head out." The response I got is just shushing and waving their hands to gesture me to get out. Okay, I'll take that as a permission for me to head out.

The question is, where am I going to go exactly? To the library? Back to my house? Before I can even come up with an answer, a vibration from my pocket caught my attention. I snatch my phone again and a reply from Margaret sends hope in my eyes.

Margaret: Uhm just went back home to pick something up. What's wrong?

I feel hesitant to reply, which is weird. Part of me just doesn't want to bother her, but I desperately need her-for what exactly?

Me: Would you care to meet me in the library?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why did I say that? She's busy, why would she care anyway? And why am I sweating? What did this woman do to me?

Margaret: Uh sure, I just need to get something, and I'll head back to the campus.

From that reply it sends me a huge smile in my face. I should head to the library then if she's heading there. Maybe as I'm waiting for her, I could sneak a little nap in the library.