15 ¦ Margaret Fellice

I slowly walk my way up back to my dorm. Fine, whatever it's not like I need him in this project. I can do this alone, I always do everything myself anyway. Without any help whatsoever, I don't care. God, the nerve of that guy is just annoying.

Well, time to burn myself up now, like I always do whenever I'm working alone. It's just like last year. I sigh deeply, trying really hard not to think about the past, and just move in with my life.

Finally, reaching the entrance to my dorm room. I take another sigh and try to fix up my expression before entering. I'm guessing Noah is already back, and that's why I need to fix myself up. The last thing I want is Noah being concern because he saw my expression.

Once again, as I enter the dorm room, I've been greeted by Noah's lazy ass on the couch and as always, he has a can of Pringles on his grip.

"Hey, welcome back to the safety of our dorm. How's the first day, huh?" He gives me a smile. "Have you made friends?"

"Well... Amon is a first." I smile back at him, remembering the time we met and how he's so nice to me.

"Don't tell me Amon is the only one you met?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

I let out a sigh in me. "Well, I met Jacob Pierce." Rolling my eyes as I say his annoying name.

"Judging by your... Face. You really did meet him." He notices my expression. "What's wrong? What did he do?"

"Well, apparently this Jacob guy is a huge jerk!" I shout it out at him. I'm pretty sure the people outside our dorm can hear it. Really, this guy is an asshole. I could punch a fucking brick wall. Heck, if possible, I could punch his face, but that is frown upon in this society.

"Oh jeez, calm down a bit would ya?" he finally sits properly. "Come and sit here, let's talk about your experience meeting Jacob." He pats a space on the sofa to gesture me to sit there.

Noah the therapist is in, and he's ready to consult his patient. I meander my way to the couch and sit right next to him. He offered me some Pringles, but I denied the offer. I don't feel like eating anything today. I just want to calm my nerves down.

"Okay, start ranting."

"Well, okay. Mr. Winchester ordered the whole class to find 10 shots and print it for the art exhibit this upcoming December."

Noah gasps softly. "There's going to have an art exhibit?"

I just nod, and he gestures me to continue. "I thought it would be easy because I can do that in two or one day." Noah nods in approval. "But there's a twist to this project..." I add, sighing at the ridiculous twist. "The twist is, each person in the class should work with a partner." I pause for a moment to catch my breath. "At first it was okay for me, because I already know Amon, and I was planning on pairing up with him." Noah nods in approval. "But guess what happens."

He looks deep in thought for a moment. "I don't know. What happens next?"

"Mr. Winchester will be the one who will pair people up." Noah looks disgusted from what I just said. I totally appreciate his expression. Even he understands how ridiculous it is to work with a total stranger. "Just the thought of working with a total stranger is a hassle, right?" Noah nods again in approval to what I just said.

"Okay, so who did you get?" he raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest at me.

"I really was hoping that I would partner up with Amon." my disappointed tone come out from my throat.

"Oh? I think I know where this is going."

"So, I instead get to partner up with Jacob Pierce." I'm still picturing him burning up in my mind, burn into a charcoal.