"➎➏" : ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ

✰。◍✰。◍✰

。◍。◍

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ,

I hummed in satisfaction, feeling someone's arms around me. The sun rays falling on my face prompted me to open my eyes slowly and I turned a little to find Damon spooning me in his sleep, making me smile. "Good morning, Ro," He suddenly spoke out in his morning voice. Why is his morning voice so sexy?

"Good morning. Did I wake you up?" I asked him as he opened his eyes, shaking his head.

I turned around to face his smiling self and buried my face in his naked chest as he wrapped his arms around me with a soft chuckle. "Mmm...this is nice," He mumbled, placing his chin over my head while rocking me a little. "Where's the other kid?"

I looked up at him, scrunching my nose a little when I realized that there was a Stefan sized hole in my bed that I hadn't noticed before. "You two look cosy," A voice spoke out from behind us.

We turned around to see Stefan walking out of the bathroom, looking quite delicious. He smirked when he caught me staring at him. He was wrapped in just a teeny tiny towel, letting me have a view of his perfectly sculpted body. His hair was wet with a few drops of water dribbling down his abs. Can I have him for breakfast? Or both?

"Stop drooling at the sight of my half-naked brother," Damon stated in annoyance. I wonder how much time did God take to create these two.

"Have you seen him?! Not possible," I deliberately annoyed him further, sitting up and clutching the sheets to my body. Damon rolled his eyes at us, leaning down again. "Why are you up so early?" I asked Stefan.

"I have to help Elena and Caroline with the wedding preparations. Remember?" He replied, grabbing his clothes from the drawers as I hummed. "When will you two come?"

"Be there by the afternoon," Damon mumbled, his eyes closed.

"Right," Stefan nodded his head, putting on a t-shirt. "By the way, Jo called last night. She and Alaric want to tell us all something,"

"Oh, Okay," I gave him a nod of my head as he walked towards me, gently pecking me on the lips. "If I wasn't aware of Caroline's temper tantrums, I'd drag you back to bed,"

Stefan smiled, stroking my face with his hand. "Well, we can always have a repeat of last night when we get home,"

I giggled, meeting his eyes. "The date or the..." I trailed off, a smirk making its way on my face.

"Both," He replied, making me blush slightly as I remembered the events of last night. I'm hungry now more than ever.