I got a mail like that  today fully am going to assist him. As his own PA won't come. His PA is going to be in his company.

I got even more nervous.

I gone and take my seat.

Yesterday I tried to prepare the coffee, even midhuna laughed when I shared my experience. So I think I can put the coffee today properly. So I straight away went to the kitchen and prepared the coffee, as it's his time to arrive.

After preparing it, I gone there to check whether he came or not. He is present. So I took the cup and gone towards his cabin along with notepad.

I knocked it. I heard his voice of saying come in. I just took deep breath. I opened the door. And gone inside.

Then I kept his coffee in the table.

He took the cup and immediately started to drink. I just kept fidgeting my fingers. After drinking he didn't said anything.

"What is my today agenda" he asked me. Nothing he said about my coffee. Why everyone like this, I mean everyone will pointout the wrong things which we did. But not even once they compliment the good things when if we do. Like the same way, we will complaint to mom,if the food is not good today. But did we ever complimented her if the food is good. How much effort she would have put, just to prepare the food. Uff.

I glared at this man.

But nervethless, I started to say to him what are the meetings lined up to him.

After saying this, I just kept standing there. He is typing.

I kept looking at his cabin. I mean u have came here for many times, but didn't seen clearly much.

"I think you may go rather than site seeing this cabin" his voice I heard

I just nodded my head and gone out of his cabin.

I straightly went to my cabin. This man is something I need to say.

He didn't even look up at me, then how comes he can able to say that am site seeing. Ufff.

I started to do my work. Halfway through my work, I looked up as I heard the lift sound. Who might it be. Because as far as I know. No one will ever come that too for an ceo floor.

I seen it is an one beautiful woman. I have seen her somewhere, yeah yeah that woman who bodyshamed me on McDonald's.

Her name is too Ananya right. I seriously have to clarify my doubt but how?

She came to me.

"Hy I wanna know...." she stopped her talking. As she looked up at me from her mobile.

As soon as she seen me, she looked angry. Did she remembered me. Oops. Then why Vihaan didn't remembered me.

"Hy fatty you are the one who spilled the Pepsi over me right. What are you doing here" she shouted at me.

I want to shout at her like hey blind woman see am an PA for your beloved Vihaan. Blind girl.

I didn't said anything. Rather I kept silent in my place. I just stood up. This job is important to me. For midhuna. Think midhuna. Think midhuna.

I just kept chanting this.

"Hy fatty am asking you right" saying this she typed something in her mobile. I think she is calling someone.

"Yes Vihaan am standing in the floor which you messaged me only. Can you come out" She asked him.

"Okay okay" she again said.