Besties for the Resties!

Start from the beginning

 Do you know there is the least amount of corruption going on in his companies!" Ranjana was saying as if Neeravan shah is her son. Thank god Ranjana can't read my thoughts as she won't be pleased to be compared to Neeravan sir's proud mother.

"Well, I am sorry babe, I didn't see him. But I did see his son." I said.

"Wait a sec! Arjun Shah??!?!?!?!" Sunaina jumped in.

"Yes!" I said while displaying 32 of my yellow teeth.

"Ahhhh He is ET!" Sunaina said with her eyes closed while biting her lower lip and mind in wonderland.

God knows what rubbish lives rent-free in her mind!

"ET?" I chimed in.

" ET is Eye Tonic. God Ananya you live under a rock. It's a shame that even after having the great Sunaina as your bestie, you are missing out on such earth-shaking facts." Sunaina shook her head like a disappointed mother.

I couldn't help but frown and pout registering new found acronym in my mind.

"So, how did you meet him?" Ranjana jumped in.

"Well I was just sitting there on a table and he came and asked for the seat opposite to me as the girls and even aunties were eyeing him as if he was eye candy. He wanted solitude." I said.

"I wouldn't blame the girls or even the aunties! He is surely Choco chips to my chocoholic eyes." She said while wandering in her wonderland  AGAIN with Mr. Hottie.

I scrunched my nose at her dirty mind.

"Wait, he asked for the seat on your table? Wow," Ranjana said.

"What wowwww? What do you mean?" I said with a confused face. 

I don't like where this is going.

"Ok. Were there any other empty tables?" Ranjana asked with a mischievous expression.

"Yes," I said while gritting my teeth.

"And he asked you only?" She asked with one brow raised.

"Well, he had to ask someone!" I said while being at that high level of discomfort.

"Yea but maybe he is... interested in you..?" Ranjana said while smiling mischievously.

"What!" I said while clenching my jaw. 

Way to ruin my mood!

"I am saying maybe! I am just gossiping dude! Don't get mad!" Ranjana said.

"No-No! What do you mean? Why do you girls always have to pair up people? He just asked for a bloody seat! And by your logic, if he just asks me to be friends with him then he is in love with me huh? He is interested in me! Just stop engrossing your butt in other people's lives!" I gritted. I don't know why I got so angry. I just go out of control sometimes. Ohh Noooo

What have I done?

Ranjana was in tears...

Ugh, What have I done?

Just depressed my best bud.

Way to go Ananya!

"Ok fine! I won't butt in your life then!" She gritted her teeth and went away.

Oh lord! No No No.

"Ranjana! Ranjana! I am sorry! I didn't mean it! I am sorry!" I kept shouting and chasing her.

But she got on her Activa and went away anyway.

I feel like crying.

Soon tears scrolled down my cheeks.