"So tonight shits going down? Shit I wish I was there. Make them watch the kids die first."

I tried not to get angry. Their planning to hurt my family and I had no idea. I need to tell Loco and the boys to watch them.

The boy who was on the phone hung up And walked towards his cell. I followed behind him and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh Gold, my nigga." He took his hand out for me to shake it but instead I pushed him back inside his cell.

"You work for Jordan?" I asked him the obvious question. He stared at me with fear In his eyes.

"Y-y-yeah." He stuttered looking around. He looked to be at least sixteen.

"Did you know Precious is my wife, the mother of my kids?" His eyes widened. He slowly shook his head.

"What are they going to do to them? How did they find out where they lived?"

"I c-can't say J-Jord-" I grabbed him by his neck. I was feeling beyond angry right now.

"Tell me now or I'll end your life." I spoke sternly staring at his eyes as I tightened my grip around his neck.

"They want to kidnap Precious and the rest of your family members." He said quickly gasping for air.

"What else?!"

"They're planning to kill them and dump them at the deep end of Bal Harbour Beach."

I aggressively pushed him towards the wall before running out of his room.

Precious La'Rae Pov~

I watched as Kyrie slept peacefully. He looked stress free and in a world of his own.

I still couldn't get to sleep so I pushed the blue bed covers off me before going to the exercise room.

I put on the music channel on the plasma TV which was on the wooden wall.

I began to run the treadmill while singing along with Nicki Minaj x No Flex Zone.

Sometimes I wonder how it would be like if Gold never saved me that day I got poisoned. What if I was still getting abused til this day.

I wiped the single tear that escaped my eyes. I have to leave the past in the past and focus on my future and present.

I wiped the sweat that rolled down my forehead before stopping the treadmill and taking the elevator to the kitchen.

The house phone began to ring it must be Gold. I slowly walked towards it.

"Hey bab-"

"Precious you need to get everyone up right now and make a move."

"What why?" I asked putting down my sandwich.

"Don't hang up the phone but go to the the livingroom and open the curtains a little bit and tell me what you see." My heart began to race what danger could we possibly be in now.

I walked to the living room and looked outside the window.

"I can see a car parked outside the gates." I told Gold.

"Turn off any lights that are on. Get a torch from the kitchen." He ordered. I done as I was told.

"Done."

"Any changes?"

"I think they're tryna get in. They're putting different codes in the keypad."

"If you go near the door theres a security panel where you can shut that off." I quickly rushed to the security panel turning off the keypad.

"Done."

"Now you need to wake everyone up and tell them to keep quiet and go to the hide out room in the basement. From there call Loco or one of my boys."

"Right." I took the elevator to Cheri's floor first to wake her up. Honestly we shouldn't of had one floor each since it would be harder.

"Cheri." I shook her. "You need to get up. Help me get everyone up were in deep danger." I told her nervously.

"I'm tired Precious." She groaned turning around.

"Please Cheri." I shook her once again. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me confused.

"I think Jordans boys are outside we need to get going!"

"Shit." She got up and stretched. "You get the twins and I'll get the rest."

"Don't turn on any lights!"

"Precious." Gold spoke through the phone. "We need to work faster!" Ignoring him, I took the elevator to the twins floor.

"What's happening mom?" Quality asked with his eyes shut.

"Open your eyes. Both of you!" I said. It was like I was the only one who understood what was happening.

"Take the elevator to the hideout room. I'll meet you guys there in a bit. Don't turn on any lights" I ordered. I gave them a quick kiss on their foreheads before they ran to the elevator.

"What do I do now?" I asked Gold.

"Look out of the window and see if they're there. Have you called Loco?"

"I think Cheri will and I'm going to see if they're there now."

I walked over to the balcony. All of the doors were locked for some reason so I couldn't get in. I noticed the car doors were open and there were now two cars.

"Gold I think they're in the house." I whispered going back in. It was pitched black and the only light I had was from my phone.

"Go to the hideout room now." I ran to the elevator and took it to the ground floor. I walked in to the hide out room to see nearly everyone but someone was missing.

"W-Wheres Kyrie?" I asked looking around at everyone who was half asleep.

"We don't know. We found Quality here alone." Jasmine told me. What the hell!

"You didn't bother to go look for him?!" I snapped.

"Sorry."

"Gold!" I whisper yelled at the phone but the line was dead. He had to go. Not now.

"You can't go." Cheri told me as I walked over to the door.

"I can't leave him. They're in the house!" Before we knew it the silence stopped and the sounds of guns being fired filled the house.

Kyrie?!