"Sir, you called me" I asked him.

"Yes Ezhilarasi, we are going to have the special guest now. I want everything to be perfect. And please arrange the meeting room with necessary files over there. The important files will be in your mail inbox right away. Please do it fast" he said to me. I gone to my cabin.

And started to do the work. I first opened my company mail in oz. Where there present enormous files. I started the printer.

Then I print everything a copy of 15.

Then I gone to the meeting room, which is in the next higher floor. I arranged the watter bottle, and the printed papers in the files and kept it in the respective places. And then turned on the projector.

After that I informed deepak sir, that I completed my work. He said thanks.

Then I started to move out and then I reached my cabin.

Again sir called me. So I gone there.

"Please arrange the boquet , and you are going to welcome our guest along with me." he said to me.

I gone to arrange that. Atlast everything is ready. Still now he didn't inform me who is coming.

Then after 10 mins again, I just adjusted my top and gone out of my cabin with bouquet in my hand.

After seeing me, sir nodded his head.

Then we both gone down to the 1 st floor. When we reached there. I just stood in the entrance along with the sir.

After 10 mins of waiting.

There comes an three cars which all pulled up in front of our building.

An driver immediately came out and opened the door of the back seat.

An man climbed down of the car with an phone in his hand. As he is typing vigorously, his face is not visible to us as he is still using  the phone.

Atlast he put his phone inside his pocket, then he look up.

That's it, my whole world stopped.

Its Vihaan, not my school Vihaan. The Vihaan on whom am accidently spilled the Pepsi. I just gulped. I started to hide behind deepak sir. But I couldn't able to hide, because am bigger than him right.

But sir turned and asked me to welcome him.

I nodded my head.

When he came towards us, he stand before us. He seen me, but he didn't have any face reaction. I think he forget about me. Because his face is void of any emotions.

Happy.

I stood before him. I showed my hands for shake.

But he didn't took it. So I embarrassedly put it down. I cleared my throat.

"Hello sir, welcome to the The Victory Hotel. We are pleasured to have you. Have a nice day" I said to him.

And showed the boquet to him.

He just nodded his head and started to walk inside without even getting the boquet.

What the heck.

"Give it to me Mam" an man said to me.

I confusedly looked at him.

"Am the PA of Sir" he said to me. I nodded my head and gave it to him. When I turned, there my sir and Vihaan both were speaking. Vihaan is leaning in the reception table. He is soo handsome man. Leave it. After speaking with Vihaan, sir came towards me