So this is their condition right now. In their luxurious house lives Jisoo, her mother and youngest one.
They remain content most of the time.

Jisoo would drift into past sometimes. But she retrieves back for her family and to live her dream life of treating poor patients.

Jessica visits them every weekend. They really take good care of her. As she's pregnant with 3 months old baby.

               " BACK TO PRESENT!!"

  AUTHOR POV_

This time nostalgia hit Jisoo very badly. She recalled everything that happened in past, while reaching home.

Damn, she remembered each and every detail. The wounds of her heart were still fresh.

She still loves KIM TAEHYUNG.
She knows very clearly, he got trapped and left her.

In these five years, every memory related to them didn't leave her.
If her patient's husband is young CEO, it reminds Tae.

Any handsome man in block, it reminds him.

If any guy calls his girlfriend baby, it reminds him.

Everywhere it reminds him. Memories didn't fade, even if days passed.

But she didn't search about him.
No, because may be, he's the husband of kim Jennie. May be, he moved on his life and accepted her.

Wiping those tears, replacing with small smile. Jisoo entered her house greeting her mom, who was busy on call with her customers.

She reached bedroom, blocked that part of brain which reminisces past.

And slowly drifted to sleep thinking about operations, she has to perform tomorrow.

She loves her job so much. Operating patients, watching new born entering real world amuses her everytime. She loves babies, they remind her of pure heart.

Next day_

Jisoo arrived hospital early in the morning today, approx at 6am. Since she got one emergency case.

Operation went well and new born baby like every time is really adorable.

It's 7am, when she went towards hospital cafe to grab her morning coffee. The cafe was empty by the time.

After collecting her coffee cup, she found J hope sitting far away.
He is sipping hot coffee, while checking thoroughly patients history.

It seems, he is nervous. May be severe case.

Jisoo sat opposite to him. They greeted each other. Yesterday itself, they made sure to never think about confession. They still wanted to be good friends.

"You seem very nervous today. Is it really that serious!?. Jisoo asked curiously.

"Yeah Jisoo. The patient is from very well known family. I'm getting calls every day from head doctors to treat her well and cure disease as early as possible. I'm really working hard for this patient. He said with stressed face, while flipping those pages again.

"Ohh, you told earlier. She's from Seoul right!?.
She asked while sipping hot coffee.

"Yeah she is from Seoul. Patient name is KIM EUNA, 60 years old. Suffering with arrythmia, medications are not working. I guess it requires surgery" he detailed about patient.

"Kim EUNA, I heard this name somewhere. Who is she!?. Do I know her!?." Jisoo thought to herself.

"May be I know her. Her name seems familiar to me......

Oh my, it's high time. I had appointment with patient. She must be waiting. Bye Hobi, see you soon.

I will visit your ward once, to see Seoul patient.

Don't stress yourself a lot. If you need any help, just contact me without hesitation. I would help you" she assured him, while hurriedly collecting her apron and stethoscope.

Jhope was talking with director of hospital about special patient.

DIRECTOR : Dr Hobi, did you view her medical history!?. Is it safe to perform surgery at this stage !?

HOBI : Yes sir. She is not responding to medications well. I guess we need to proceed with surgery.

DIRECTOR : Please do concentrate on her more Hobi.

Her son is most famous person of korea, top most CEO.

He started with one big office in Korea and now he has sub offices every where including New York.

He is even awarded as 'top most industrialist' last year.

His mother was not responding well in Korea hospital. So they shifted here.

Right now, it's our responsibility to cure her disease. Her son is directly dealing with this.

His secretary calls me everytime about her condition.

That's the reason, I'm stressing lot about this patient.

If we treat her properly, we would  receive huge fund this year from them to provide free check up for poor patients.

Every year we receive some amount of fund from them.

He's such a kind guy, donates funds every year to hospitals for implementing these free health care services.

HOBI : Damn he's really famous and kind too. Dr Jisoo always thanks sponsor of this free health checkup. As she is the head of free health check up.

May I know his name!?.

DIRECTOR:

"KIM TAEHYUNG"......

HOBI: Oh this man, I know about him. My sister works in his company, he's really very talented. My sister talks about him all the time.

DIRECTOR: Yeah!!. He's famous among women for his attractive personality.

Anyways, make necessary arrangements for surgery.

Tomorrow Kim Taehyung is coming here to visit his mom.

Inform all other doctors to be alert. He may notice our hospital environment too and that directly reflects fund deposits.

After receiving a nod and okay sir from Dr Hobi, director left his ward.

"Aish, tomorrow is gonna be big day then. I should be well prepared.
And yeah one more thing, I will contact Jisoo to accompany me tomorrow.

She would definitely help me. And even she would get chance to meet Kim Taehyung too. So that she can thank him for his funds" Hobi thought to himself, contacted Jisoo to help him tomorrow. She
agreed it too.

Hobi while contacting Jisoo informed about his kind nature, his wealthy status, popularity but forgot to tell his name.....................................