I put the teddy in the back with the boys and got in. Bakugou started driving again.
"Thank you for taking me out today, it's been really fun" I smiled
"Y/n we're not done" Todoroki laughed.
"There's more" I had a smile plastered on my face.
"Yes but with this place you have to wear this" Midoriya handed me a blindfold.
"Ok" I put it on.

A few minutes passed and we got to the place. Todoroki helped me out of the car and towards the building. I felt the warmth of the inside then the cold breeze a few minutes later.
"Ok take it off" Midoriya said. I took it off and froze.

"Waittt I know you guys didn't rent out the whole pitch" I said"We did, here" Bakugou passed me football shoes

"We did, here" Bakugou passed me football shoes. I quickly took off my heels and put them on. The boys put on their shoes too. Midoriya passed me the ball.
"Don't hate me for how bad I'm going to violate you right now" I laughed
"Do your worst" Todoroki got in goal while Bakugou and Midoriya were defending.
"Ok be like that" I laughed. I quickly swerved around Bakugou and kicked the ball between Midoriya legs. They ran after me but I was too fast. I quickly kicked the ball into the far left corner "WOOO I still have it"
"Ain't never fucking lost it" Bakugou laughed. We continued playing for a few more hours until it was closing. We changed back to our original shoes and left. We thanked the people and walked out to the car.

Midoriya opened the door for me again.
"Thank you" I smiled. We all got in.
"So there's one more place to go" Bakugou said
"You guys put a lot of effort into this" I said.
"Y/n we thought you didn't love us anymore" Midoriya said. I instantly shot around.
"Why tf would you think that?" I asked
"You kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye to us" Todoroki said
"So from that you got I don't love you anymore?" I asked
"Yes..." they all said awkwardly
"Wow" I sat straight "that is the biggest bs I've ever heard" I laughed.
Bakugou then parked the car and we all got out.

We all walked across the beach. There was a big blanket and stuff sent up around 100 metres away. Midoriya and I quickly looked at each other.
"Race me there?" I asked. He nodded "ok let me take off my heels first" I took them off and we started sprinting to the blanket. He got there a second before I did.
"I won" he laughed.
"Shut it" I smiled. The others walked over to us and we all sat down. I scanned the picnic.

 I scanned the picnic