"Yeah did you think of that?" Stiles asked the sheriff.

"Yeah." The sheriff shrugged. "Well, I would've. I mean, look, I just got the Lahey's file two hours ago."

"Two hours? Dad, people could be dying." Stiles said in annoyance.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that. Thank you." The sheriff snapped back at him.

"Same class..." Stiles said and they all shared a look. The sheriff brought out yearbooks and files.

They all looked through them and threw some files away.

"Found it. Class of 2006." Alex said picking up a blue file and opened it up, skimming through some pages.

"They all went to Beacon Hills." Stiles stated looking over her shoulder.

"Including Isaac's brother." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"All right, but so what if they all knew each other, you know. I mean, two of them were married, so maybe they all just hung out." Stiles stated.

"They could've had the same classes together. They could've.." The sheriff paused.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"Same teacher." He concluded showing them a file with the name of their chemistry teacher on it.

"Harris." The two said in unison.

"They were all in his class?" Stiles asked.

"All four." His dad answered. "And I don't know how Mr. Lahey fits in, but this, kids, this is definitely a pattern." Stiles scrunched his eyebrows at this.

"All right, give me the 2006 yearbook." The sheriff said and Alex and Stiles began looking through all the things they brought out. "These names, we need faces."

The sheriff took his phone out and started dialling a number.

"Which ones?" Stiles asked.

"Everyone in that chemistry class." The sheriff answered. "If the killer's not done killing.."

"One of them is next." Alex finished.

"Yeah." He answered as the phone rang. "Yeah, it's Stilinski."

Stiles and Alex flipped through the pages of the yearbook

§{~}§

Stiles drove Alex home that night and when she entered the house she found her parents waiting for her in the kitchen.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Wanda asked her.

"It was good, we were at the library most of the day." She told them quickly as she grabbed her dinner. "I'm gonna eat this in my room if that's okay."

"Alright darling, just remember to do your chores before bed." Vision told her as she was already on her way to the stairs.

Once she was out of hearing range, the two parents sighed.

"I don't know why she doesn't feel like she can tell us about all this supernatural things. It's like she forgets I can read her mind." Wanda told her husband.

"We just have to wait for her to tell us when she's ready. The supernatural and her powers coming along." Vision said as he put his arm around his wife and kissed her forehead.

§{~}§

A/N: Hey guys! I'm again, very sorry for taking so long to update this story. I start school again tomorrow but I have written some more now, I got a cat in the summer, like i said in the last chapter, so I've been busy with that throughout this summer, and she wouldn't let me write, that drama queen. I've also picked up crocheting so I've been busy this summer. I hope you can understand and I'll try to post more now, but there may be some weeks where i don't post at all and that's because i have exams this year to decide which high school i can go to next year. Bare with me and enjoy the story as it progresses!

Here's a picture of my cat when she was a kitten to make up for it. Here's Ellie.

 Here's Ellie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski § जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें