Taehyung reached woodside table in their room, where their mobiles were placed. He glanced back at Jisoo found her still snoring, he laughed knowingly, shook his head and opened Jisoo's phone .

The lock is very transparent, it's Taehyung's birthday.
He didn't check out her other messages or chats. He know that's something rude. He just wanted to know whether she got that message from scholarship sir.

Yes, finally Jisoo got that scholarship. It's not at all easy,  to get scholarship  after one year drop out, that too in medical university.

It requires many recommendations and dollars of money to make process fast and going.  So Taehyung was back of it everyday. Finally it succeeded. 

Yesterday in midst of making love he got message from scholarship head stating job is done.

He thought of calling him back, but Jisoo was quick to snatch the phone and placing it on night stand stating no work during our time.

Taehyung hides his smile cause if Jisoo knows what was there in that message. She wouldn't say this. Instead she would push Taehyung who was above her and would cry for hours (Happy tears).

So he just complied with Jisoo, continued thrusting at slow pace, while keeping note in mind  to call him back and thank him after Jisoo fell asleep.

As expected Jisoo fell asleep in midst of making love. Taehyung continued for some more time, cause he's happy. He succeeded in taking Jisoo closer to her goals.

After a while he cleaned both of their bodies. With gentle care he wore his shirt on Jisoo, buttoned it up, without disturbing her sleep.

Later on, he picked up his phone. Called scholarship head, thanked him and made sure by tomorrow morning Jisoo should receive scholarship approval form.

Now Taehyung can't wait see her reaction.  He waited till she woke up, meanwhile he just checked his office work by making calls in balcony of that lake house.

He entered their room, found Jisoo struggling to wake from slumber.
Taehyung remained silent at doorside folding his hands, watching her every move, without Jisoo knowing.

Finally she woke up, grabbed her phone, tapped on message icon casually.

After viewing it, she placed her hands on her mouth. She can't believe this. So calmed down and checked that file again and again reaching each and every word, at last confirmed it.

She just placed phone on their bed and as expected started crying.

Taehyung by watching, mumbled " I know you would do this baby" .

He shook his head lightly. Still standing there, wanted to know what would Jisoo do next.

After crying for mins, she serached for Taehyung, can't wait to share her excitement.

"Now you remembered your boyfriend huh!?"  Taehyung mumbled ready to handle  emotional Jisoo.

"Tae,Tae where were yo-
Her sentence was cut off by Taehyung grabbing her waist from back. Both of them were facing each other.

Jisoo circled her hands across his neck, while Taehyung was standing against the door. She cried continuously by hiding her face in his neck.

Taehyung brushed her hair, gave light pat to her ass, Jisoo got the signal and jumped onto him with her legs snaked across his waist. He took her to balcony, they sat comfortably on wood, below where crystal clear water was running with pleasant sound.

They sat in thier favourite position with Jisoo sitting on his lap, circling her hands and legs across his neck and waist.

He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, while kissing her ear lobe repeatedly.

Finally she calmed down, "T-Tae I g-got my scholarship. I'm ready to join medical university for next academic year". She said with hiccups. 

We can't blame her for being this emotional. It's her and her father's dream, her life and everything.
She dreamt every night to become doctor, treating patient's problems.

For that medical seat, she sacrificed many. Her teenage life, family time, get to togethers and so on.
Instead sat in small cozy room, with huge glasses,  fat books infront of her.

  When she left that medical university, she cried furiously for days until no tears left to cry, locked in bedroom so that her parents wouldn't find that.

"Ohh really!!.  I'm very glad my squishy baby, my pumpkin, potat-

" Taeee stopp. I'm not potato" she whined by wiping fresh set of tears with shirt cuffs.

"Then stop crying, you look like potato with that face. Well I love potatoes though, they are soo tasty"  he made perverted
comment to make her stop crying.
It worked with Jisoo hugging Taehyung and biting his neck for that perverted comment.

"Tae, I'm on cloud nine. This time I will make sure to never miss my scholarship ever. Even though new scholarship head tried to show negligence. I would be back of him every minute and would study very hard to achieve my dreams. Oh god this is happening, with in two months, I'm entering my dream place again. It's my life Tae". She shared with soo much happiness dripping.

" Yep, you got this baby. I'm sure my baby will work really hard to become medico. Even I can't wait to see you wearing that white apron and treating patients". He expressed while kissing her head every now and then.

He smiled thinking " I will make sure, you don't face any problems while achieving your dream. It's Taehyung's love darling. I'm ready to do anything for your happiness".

" Dr Jisoo huh!?. Don't you love your degree hell lot Jisoo. My Taehyung even helped to get that shitty scholarship huh!?. Well lover boy is ready to anything for you.

Fucking yes!!. I connected the dots and I'm soo ready to seperate you love birds forever. Jisoo you are soo right, it's calm before storm. And that Storm is none other than Kim Jennie"  Jennie thought to herself while burning Taehyung and Jisoo's pic. Ashes of that pic made her smile like maniac. It oddly calmed her raging mind...........................