"➎➊" : ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ!

✰。◍✰。◍✰

。◍。◍

"E-Eleanor?" I stammered out, my eyes wide open, staring at the woman standing before me with a smile. "Is this real?" I asked her, afraid that it was my mind playing tricks on me.

She came forward, hands crossed in front of her. "Of course it is," She nodded her head.

"H-How?" I whispered.

She smiled widely, placing her hands on both sides of my face, her blue-green eyes boring into my shocked brown ones. "I once promised you, I'll always be there when you need me the most...here I am,"

I bowed down my head, my lips trembling as tears started flowing down my face. "I'm so sorry..." I told her in a clogged voice.

She hugged me, placing her hand on the back of my head. "Hey, it's okay," She whispered.

"...for everything you had to endure because of me,"

"Look at me," She broke apart, cupping my face in her hands again. "I'm not suffering," She stated with a small reassuring smile. "I'm at peace, wherever I am. We all are," I stayed silent, choking up. "Noah and Lexi are at peace, watching over you from up there, every step of the way. Do you think they're happy, seeing you suffer for something that was not your fault?" She asked and I instantly shook my head.

"It was my fault," I corrected her, sobbing.

"No, it wasn't," She asserted, wiping away my tears. "Whatever we did, it was all because we love you...and it hurts us, watching you in all this pain..." She grabbed my shoulders. "You've don't nothing wrong, Rose,"

I kept shaking my head at her, looking at the ground. "I don't deserve to be loved,"

She instantly raised my chin with her hand, prompting me to meet her eyes. "No, no. You deserve everything this world has to offer. You are loved by everyone, Rose..." She sighed. "Sadly, love comes at the cost of pain. You can't
have one without the other,"

"I can't face them," I admitted, my chest rising up and down with every heavy breath I was taking. "Or Damon...I can't live stuck in the middle. Every time I try to take a step forward, something happens and I'm pushed even further back..." I paused, closing my eyes for a second, my eyes tearing up once again. "And it hurts so bad that...I can't breathe anymore,"

She smiled lightly, hugging me and I buried my face in the crook of her neck while clinging onto her. "I know, I know," She whispered assuringly. "I've seen everything. You don't have to explain yourself to me...Rose, however easy it is to run away from all your problems and to stay in that bubble of denial, one day...you'd get tired and you'd want to come home but you wouldn't be able to, because of the guilt of running away." She rubbed my back, kissing my forehead lightly. "So, don't. Don't run, Rose. Face it...You have your friends, your family who love you so much. Let them help you find peace and comfort,"