Surprise (Smut)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her face going bright red, embarrassed to see Kuki leaning over her naked body.

She sighs, tilting her head backwards. He had gotten home, a bit sooner than she had sorta wished.

She yelps, bringing her eyes to attention to see what had just entered her. Kuki had his left hand placed by her side, his other hand pumping a finger into her womanhood. 

Her body weak, she lets her arms slide from underneath her. Breathing heavily, her body already wound up and need of release.

He pumps his finger into her faster, leaning down to her mouth, "What does this feel like to you?" He whispers, grazing his lips against hers. 

She glues her eyes shut, turning her head to the side, feeling incredibly nervous. Melody knew he was talking about his ministrations "downstairs". 

She turns her head back to him, acknowledging she was going to answer him. 

He adds another finger, teasing her with scissor-like motions inside of her core. Her legs trembling, her hands clinging to the sheets of the bed as if it would contain her lewd fantasies.

He was waiting for an answer, still unyielding with his scissor movements. 

"I-it... feels like..." Melody bites her lip, he had curled his fingers inside of her. "M-magic..." she mutters quietly. Bucking her hips, wishing for more friction and pleasure within her.

Kuki doesn't miss a beat, adding a third finger inside her core. Continuing with his thrusting in and out of her, Kuki bends down to her neck.

He places a tender kiss in the middle of her neck, "What does this feel like?" 

It was no fair. He was playing this game now. 

"I-intoxicating..." Melody whimpers. She knew he was grinning.

He places a kiss on her collarbone, "How about this?" 

"Delightful..." She mumbles. Melody was trying so hard to ignore his teasing past her vulva. 

Kuki brings his left hand to her right breast. "How about this?" He massages her hard nipple, as he presses his lips to her other nipple.  

She aches her back off the bed. Trying so hard not to scream his name now, "G-glorious..." 

It was so hard to think. He was playing unfair with his ace moves. 

And he knew that for sure.

He places a kiss just below her belly button, eliciting a moan from the woman underneath of him. Her knuckles tense, almost turning white as she grasps the sheets. 

He brings himself lower, slowing his ministrations drastically. "What... about this?" He flicks his tongue across her flower. 

She mewls loudly, trying so hard not to move. He removes his fingers from within her. 

He doesn't even let her answer, delving his tongue past her folds. Her body writhing in unbelievable pleasure. 

Blushing madly, she rests her arms over her eyes. They were already tightly knitted shut but she needed something else.

His tongue was slick and warm as he teased her sacred place. Her lips trembling, and her body squirming in response to his tantalizing actions.  

Screaming his name in bliss, she came on his tongue. He grins, licking every drop of her erotic substance. She was exhausted, her body overstimulated and throbbing beneath him. 

He sits up, a proud smirk across his lips. He leans down to her lips, briefly brushing his lips against hers. Licking her lips with his tongue, making sure to catch her attention.