Chapter Fifty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"And you look heavenly." I said sincerely looking into her eyes. I watched as a faint blush made it on her cheeks and she turned around to grab her bag. She then took a hold of my hand and we made it downstairs to the kitchen where she quickly ate some cinnamon toast. We were out of the house in a few more minutes and started to go to our last first day of high school.

When we arrived, we saw all the same faces and the new ones of the freshmen. Have fun in hell for the next 4 years. I then looked around for Jenlisoo and saw them sitting at a new table. The two of us walked over to them and I saw that Jisoo was talking with Irene. I smiled to myself and decided to just let it happen.

"Hey guys!" Rosie shouted to them. They stopped their conversations and looked over at us with huge smiles as they waved us over. We sat down and got into conversation with them,

"Can you believe we're seniors now? God I can't wait to leave this place soon." Lisa voiced.

"I know, I'm so excited to leave and get on with my life," Jisoo said, "I wanna become an actress so I need to find a good college with a good drama department."

"You'd be a great actress Jisoo." Irene said with a smile. We nodded our heads in agreement.

"What else is everyone thinking about doing after high school?" I asked.

"I want to become a model for Chanel." Jennie said with a proud smile.

"I'm going to go to college for photography and dance," Lisa said, "wouldn't it be cool if I was the one to take Jennie's pictures?"

"That's the plan Manoban, so don't fail." Jennie warned.

"Well I'm going to probably work at my family's company and learn the ropes before I become CEO when I'm older." Irene said.

"Okay, so my friends are going to be a model, actress, photographer, CEO, and my girlfriend will be a singer. That's nice," I said with a smile on my face, "All of you can pay for my food when we go out since you all will be rich."

"And what will you be doing?" Jisoo said squinting her eyes at me.

"I plan on going to college to be an astronaut." I said sitting up straight with a big smile on my face, "so while you guys are down here, I'm going to be up in space. I'll be watching you guys."

"Mhmm, sure you're going to be watching us." Jennie said suspiciously.

"Yup, I'm going to get the worlds best telescope and spy on all of you."

"That's reassuring." Lisa said with a laugh. She then asked all of us what our first period classes were. Irene, Jisoo, and Jennie both had English and Lisa, Rosie, and I had physics.

"We have physics FIRST?" I said looking down at my schedule. I slammed my head on the table and groaned out in frustration. It honestly kinda hurt, but my mind was not focused on that. I felt Rosie lift my head up off the table and examine my forehead.

"Great job idiot, you now have a red mark on your forehead." She said looking into my eyes.

"Whatever, I don't care. Why the hell did I even sign up for this class anyway?" I asked as the three of us started to walk there.

"Because you will need it in the future and you wanted to have some knowledge about it. Rosie and I just did it because we don't care and didn't want you to be alone." Lisa said as we turned a corner.

"I hate my life and it's only the first day." I sighed out as we reached the classroom. The other students were standing along the boarder of the room as the teacher called out names for the seating chart. I just hope to god I'm not put with an idiot.