• 58 •

Alternate

So since I broke a couple hearts and caused some tears with the actual 58th chapter, here's an alternate ending for you guys.

So keep in mind,
This is not what happens!

It's just an alternate reality with a different ending and it will not affect the progression of the story in any way, shape or form.

Well here you go, you 'unable-to-digest-sad-endings' people hahah.

Happy reading fellas! I love you so much <3

Zella x

(This is for you Candela72 and burnsbee hahaha hope this made you guys happy! You ask, I give =D )

It was a week before the pair were set to break up. Alexandria was quite ill as she had come down with the flu. The flu always hit her hard. She was constantly in the washroom, throwing up. She was so weak she could barely move without her body feeling like it's on fire. It was a sudden onset too. She was fine one day and severely sick the next. But she expected it. She always got sick around this time, every year and it usually lasted for three to four days.

Wanting some sort of comfort, she set to call her boyfriend. Even though they'd just talked the previous week about how communication is the key to a healthy relationship, Niall still seemed to turn to alcohol. She was trying her best to get Niall to talk to her. It wasn't that Niall was being adamant, no. He just stopped seeing her altogether. He only over saw her when he was already inebriated.

He became a stranger in her life.

After the fifth call, she just gave up. She was so exhausted and wanted nothing more than a good sleep but even that her body didn't let her. She felt the need to throw up every half an hour. How could she ever sleep? She looked quite miserable too. Her hair up in a bun so it wouldn't get messy from all the throwing up. She was just in a tank top and her underwear because her body felt on fire but she felt cold.

She finally decided to call someone to help but she tried her boyfriend one last time in hopes he'd pick up. The call rang and rang and just before she thought she'd give up, the call was finally picked up.

"Niall thank god-," She was cut off by Niall.

"Lexaaa hiii Baby," He slurred into the phone. Alexa sighed, quite expecting this from her inebriated boyfriend.

"Just come home, Niall," She said blandly.

Niall, hearing the way she'd so bluntly stated it, decided it was time to leave. Even in the state he was in, he knew something was up with his lover.

He returned home as soon as he could with his drunken state of mind. The door was already left open for him. She always put him ahead of her. Stumbling into the house, he slipped off his shoes and went to the kitchen first, downing a couple bottles of water to sober himself up to a coherent level.

He walked into Alexa's room and didn't see her, which mildly alarmed him. He could hear the retching from the washroom, which made him worried. He ran into the washroom to find his sick girlfriend heaving into the toilet. He sighed, he felt terrible for leaving her when she was unwell.

He sat down beside her, rubbing her back soothingly as she let out everything she'd eaten. When she finally pulled back, she put her head on Niall's chest, trying to regain her breath.

"My poor baby. Do you want anything?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Just you," she whispered tiredly. Niall felt so broken. All she wanted was his presence. Just his presence was comforting to her. And Niall left her to fend for herself when she was so sickly.