• 36

onlyheretoread25

guess I'm doing this for you, love. Haha.

Okay major warning for the chapter ahead. I don't know how to write these things so if you're sensitive to any of the following things please please please just click away.

Again, your mental health is so so much more important than a story.

-Depression
-Death
-Blood

And on a completely unrelated topic, Who saw the new pictures of Haz on set???

I cried writing this chapter bye-

A

"Yes Lexa. That's exactly what I want to know. Tell me. I'll listen," he said.

"I was a fucking idiot. I could've easily, easily fucking known what was wrong. But my stubborn ass ignored it and my mother is dead," I cried, falling back, sitting down on my bed. Niall moved to sit beside me.

"What did you do?" He asked softly. I don't want to relive the day but how I can I not relive it while talking about it?

Flashback

Eight in the night and most of the family were sitting in the living room playing a game of scrabbles. Alexa and her mum were in one team, her dad and Benny were in the other. Vanna has already gone to bed because she was tired and she was still young.

"Wait, uhh we can make 'Tertiary' , Puppy" Eliza said.

"Oh! That's a word?" Alexa asked, her young self unaware of such words.

"Yeah Puppy," Eliza smiled at her oldest daughter.

Alexa returned her mum's smile with an adorable smile of her own and set the letters down, earning themselves a bunch of points. A few minutes go by and Alexa and her mum ended up winning. Alexa gave her mum a high five after their third win in a row. It was tradition to play a round of scrabble each night and Alexa loved it.

Her mum then suddenly had a coughing fit and her dad went to help her. The two went to the washroom, leaving Benny and Alexa alone.

"Will mama be okay, Bennyboo?" She asked him with a frown.

"Of course she will, Alexa," he said, running his hand through her growing hair. "She's a strong woman."

She could hear her mum retching in the washroom and it made her cringe. She curled into Benny's side and he gave her a huge hug and kept her mind off of her sick mother by telling her some hilarious jokes.

"I hate this, Ben. I hate mama being so sick. Why does she have this? What did she do to get it?" She sighed.

"Listen darling, sometimes people just gets unlucky and sadly mama is one of them. But you know what? She got to live a very happy life," he said.

"Will she die soon, Benny?" She asked morbidly. Benny didn't know how to answer her. He knew she will. It's inevitable, sadly. But he didn't want his younger sister to get sad over her mum's fate.

"We don't know, Alexa," he said, rubbing her back.

A couple days go by and her mother kept getting more sick, she kept throwing up more and her dad had to take time off of work to take care of her. Alexa was getting very mad. Her mother did not deserve this. This stupid disease is taking over her mother's life. She's going to lose her mother to a stupid disease. What did Alexa do to deserve that? What about Benny? Vanna? She hates her life.