• 6

N

I fucking hate my life. I'm supposed to date some uptight model who only cares about her fucking make up in public. Fuck my life. I was half way done with the song I was working on and all of the sudden Trevor busts into my room.

"You've taken way too fucking long. You're signing this contract," he said.

"Bitch, what the fuck?" I asked, about to slam the door on his face. Who does he think he is? Who does he think I am? I can get into another management easily. I don't have to be with him. 

"And I'll make sure you can't get with another management. I'll destroy your name before you leave," he smirked. 

"What the fuck Trevor? What kind of psychotic shit is this?" I asked.

"Niall I'm trying to make sure you don't just fucking disappear from the face of the world," he said.

"So what's your fucking solution to that huh?" I asked.

"Ever heard of PR?" He said.

"Absolutely not. Fuck that. Think of something else," I said.

"No. We can't do everything to your interest, Niall. We run you. And if you don't do this, you'll end up being irrelevant. It's either this or leave our label," he said.

"What the fuck is wrong with your Trevor?! You're literally out of your fucking mind!" I shouted. He can't force me into fake relationships just for some publicity.

"It's 6 months. You can drop her after that," he said.

"Who even is she?" I asked.

"Alexandria March. An upcoming supermodel. Both of you need some publicity so the two of us decided on putting you two together," he said.

"A fucking model on top of this?! You've got to be fucking kidding," I threw my hand up in frustration.

"You have no other option Niall. It's this or-," I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah leaving the label," I muttered angrily. You know what? Fuck it. If I have to walk with a girl for 6 months might as well do that.

I snatched the papers from him and started reading through it. Trevor looked at me with a satisfied smirk. I went through the bullshit and grabbed the pen from him and signed it.

"Go. Leave and never come in front of me for a month. I will fucking punch your nose," I said, slamming the door. I was so tired of this bullshit. Just because I'm not in the spotlight he had to find a way to put me in the spotlight. I decided if we need this to work then the least I could do is follow her on Instagram. I quickly followed her and left it at that.

The following days I was informed that I'm supposed to meet her at a cafe with Gigi and Zayn. I couldn't be less bothered by the girl. I was playing subway surfers on my phone to pass time. I felt a very soft tap on my shoulder, making me look up.

"Umm can you shift inside?" Her feeble voice asked. I moved to the seat inside and she slipped into the seat I was on. The three of them kept talking my ear off. She was so fucking chatty and I wanted to tape her mouth shut. Her voice is very annoying.

Leaving the cafe I held her hand. I hate the feeling of her thin fingers tangling with mine. Her cool rings clashed with my warm skin, shooting shivers up my hand. We stopped by her car and I must say, she's got top tier taste in cars.

I took a deep breath and wrapped my long arm around her waist. She stiffened lightly from the sudden show of affection. When we pulled back I could see her contemplating something. She leaned towards me and all of the sudden I panicked but I couldn't react because she's my 'girlfriend'.