• 39

It's literally 6 in the morning for me but I just saw that this hit 1K woo! So early and extra update. I'll publish two more once I'm back from school. My school banned the app so when I connect to my school WiFi I can't use Wattpad hahah.

Have fun x

A

Once we backed out of the winery, which was so much fun, Niall continued driving further into the city. It was already nearing 6 in the evening and it's a two hour drive back home so I had no idea why he was still going further.

"Niall shouldn't we be getting home? It'll take us some time to return, no?" I asked.

"Who said we're going home?" He smirked mischievously.

"We're not?" I asked and he shook his head with a disagreeing hum.

"But my clothes?" I asked.

"In the back, sugar," He said.

"You went through my closet?"

"I did. You don't mind, do you?" He asked.

"No. No I don't," I shook my head.

"Dinner first and then we could go to the hotel hmm?" He said and I nodded. Once we had a quick dinner we got back on the road.

He finally parked his car in front of a hotel. We went uphill to reach the hotel so it sat on top of hill with a great view of Temecula. I put Pepper in her crate and Niall took a duffel bag from the back. We went into the building and were immediately greeted by the receptionists. Niall had gotten us one room but with two beds. Again, we are engaged to the world.

We took the elevator up to the second floor, which was the top most floor. Our room was 201, which apparently had the best view according to Niall. He let me do the honours of opening the door, which I found silly but endearing.

The room was massive but it had such a homey feeling to it. The place, as suggested, had two twin beds. A nightstand separated the two beds. A nice big couch sat on the far left. The place was scattered with a couple lamps. There was an attached bathroom to it, which was nice and spacious.

I opened the curtains and stepped out onto the balcony. Niall opened Pepper's crate and let her sniff around the new surroundings. He then followed me out into the balcony.

Niall was not lying when he said the view was the best. From where the balcony was, we could see all the different vineyards surrounding us. I'm sure the place would look much more lively than what we were seeing. The sun was setting and it covered the vineyards in a lovely orange-gold sheen.

Niall's hand went around my shoulder as he stood next to me.

"It's beautiful huh?" He asked.

"Very," I breathed out, still in pure awe of the place. Pepper came out and ran around us in circles. The balcony was quite big too. Two chairs were separated by a round wooden coffee table.

My phones ringtone went off. I shrugged off Niall's hand and grabbed my phone.

"Hey Wen. What's up?" I asked when I noticed that Owen had called me.

"It's Jasmin. Girl I must've called like 5 times. Did I do something?" She asked, worry heavily evident in her voice.

"Oh no honey, no! I didn't see your calls. I'm sorry baby," I pouted, feeling bad for not attending her call.

"It's okay. Where are you, babes?" She asked. "I thought of coming over to yours earlier but I saw your Instagram."

"Oh I'm in Temecula with Niall. A little break from the real world I guess," I chuckled, Niall poked his head in when he heard his name.