• 20

N

I fucking hate myself. I fucking hate Trevor more than I hate myself and that's fucking saying something. I get a random call while I was writing and without thinking or checking I picked it up, like the stupid fucking dumbass I am.

"You're going to Britain day after tomorrow," Trevor's annoying fucking voice said through the phone.

"Excuse me? What the fuck? Why's that?" I asked, setting my pencil aside and shutting my book.

"Alexandria is going back home for two weeks but we can't afford to lose the precious PR moment. You're going to meet her dad and all that shebang," he said.

"First of all, who the fuck still says 'shebang', you three year old? And fuck no, I'm not going," I said and was about to end my call.

"Oh but you are. I already booked your tickets," he said.

"So? Doesn't mean I have to go. Besides I have other work to do, fucker," I said. "Go annoy someone else."

"Niall, watch your mouth. I do have a very very scandalous paper ready for you," He said.

"Ha ha, hilarious. What is it this time? Famous singer, Niall Horan overdosed on drugs? I'm not surprised and neither will my fans be, asshole," I said.

"But wouldn't they love to know more about your precious family?" He asked and my anger boiled.

"YOU FUCKER! You wouldn't dare do that!" I seethed in anger.

"Oh but I would. So?" He asked.

"Fine Fine! Fuck I'll go," I said, ending the call. Our of pure anger I threw my phone on the ground, completely shattering the phone into pieces. Without thinking about the consequences, I punched the wall next to me, breaking the skin over my knuckles. Dark red blood oozed out of the cut, trailing down my hand.

My unbruised hand ran through my hair, pulling at the roots. I paced around the room, my body still shaking from hatred and anger. I grabbed the bottle of JD's and drank straight out of the bottle.

I drown in liquor to drown out my misery.

I threw my absolute essential items in a bag and made my way to the airport, two days later. Alexandria continued to piss me off and all I wanted to do was get as far away from her as possible.

We were stuck together in the same flight, next to each other. I noticed that Alexandria was reading a book while I listen to mind numbing music. My head rested on the chair as I leaned back. I shut my eyes and let my ears be ripped apart by the music blasting through it. Two songs passed and I felt a gentle pressure on my shoulder. I immediately opened my eyes and sat up.

Alexandria's sleeping figure was leaning into me for support. Fuck me. I pushed a little on her shoulder and she mumbled sleepily before turning away from me. Considering it a success, I returned to my music. Yet again, I felt someone on my shoulder.

She's annoying. Really really annoying. And it's taking everything in me to not react like I would usual do. We are surrounded by people who notice us. You throw two A-list celebrities in a flight and that's what happens.

It was too late for me to fight all of this. I let her rest her head upon my shoulder. What harm can be done? I noticed the book she was holding was slowly slipping out of her grip and I grabbed it before it fell down. The bookmark was in between her legs. I reached in between her legs and slowly pulled out her bookmark and twisted it in my hand for a brief second. It was a piece of thin metal with something engraved on it in someone's handwriting

I promise that I'll love you for the rest of your life
EM

The bookmark read. Who is Em? Did she have a boyfriend, or an ex? I don't know much about her but she's definitely hiding something from the world.