• 33

A

I got into the studio and quickly noticed the numerous new faces. Cameron wasn't my photographer, someone else was standing in his place.

"Uh... what happened to Cameron?" I asked the new photographer.

"Sorry miss. I don't know. I was asked to shoot instead of Mr. Bridge," the boy said.

"Okay. And what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, Jayden Sahlberg," He said.

"Alexandria March. Lovely to meet you," I said.

"Yeah I know," he chuckled.

"Really? From where?" I asked.

"Ma'am you're like super popular," he said.

"Okay I'm only 20, don't call me ma'am," I laughed. "Just Alexandria works."

"Okay Alexandria. Oh I think you are supposed to go to makeup and hair," He said.

"Right, thanks Jayden," I nodded before going to makeup and hair. The professionals got started on me. Something out of the ordinary was when another woman, I've never seen on set before, came up to me with a glass.

"It's some vodka and gin," she said.

"Oh no, I don't drink," I denied.

"It's just a little gift for being on set today," she said.

"No seriously, it's all fine. I'm good," I shook my head.

"Ma'am are you sure?" She asked.

"One hundred percent. Thank you though," I smiled politely.

"Okay But at least this glass? I insist. We had to go a long way to get this," She said. This was serious guilt tripping but I was falling for it. I mean, they did go out to get it. I'd feel bad if I invalidate their efforts. I took the glass from her and took a small sip.

"A little too heavy on the vodka don't you think?" I chuckled, taking another sip.

"I put lesser than usual ma'am. Considering you're still not 21, am I right?" She said and I nodded.

"I appreciate it. Thank you very much," I said. She gave me a professional smile and left me to my drink. Once I was done she set out another drink for me to have. Already a little inebriated, I took the second glass without any hesitation.

"I'm going to end up drunk if I drink anymore," my voice came out a little unclear as I finished my second glass.

"Oh we don't want that, do we?" She said but contrary to her words she set down another glass. Yet again, without putting up a fight, my already tipsy self just grabbed the glass.

"This is good," I said and she nodded.

"Thank you," She said in return.

TP

The more drinks she was served the more out of reality she went. At one point her mind had been completely numb. She wasn't beyond drunk but she was in an incoherent state. The producer, who'd been serving her drinks, used this opportunity to get the girl to agree to a shoot she had strongly opposed.

The poor girl, now drunk on vodka, blindly agreed. Having full consent, even if it was from a drunk person, she had taken the help of a couple employees to take her out to where the photos would be taken. Once Alexandria was sat comfortably, the producer had one of the employees rid her of her last piece of clothing that helped her cling to her remaining dignity.