• 45

TW/
Abuse

DID ANYONE SEE THE VIDEO OF HOLIVIA?! I'm fucking screaming. It's so cute please-

A

Four thirty in the morning and I was on the floor, letting Niall cry on me. This was not what I had expected, going to sleep tonight. I held Niall to me, my hands around his neck as he cried. I'd never seen Niall like this. He was always this... emotionless robot. I've seen him happy and angry but never sad. Even sad can't describe this. While he cried, I looked around his room and noticed an empty scotch bottle. Did he drink a whole one tonight?

Niall's crying voice slowly became more and more hoarse, finally coming to a halt after another 15 minutes. He was still heaving but no tears came out, no sound either. He was exhausted. I could tell.

"Niall? Baby? Can you get up for me? Hmm?" I asked. He slowly got on his knees and, after a little effort, I could finally get him to stand up. But along with being on an emotional high, he was also drunk. I couldn't get him to move much. He fell on his couch and I decided to just let him sleep there. His legs came up to his chest as he whimpered sleepily. I went up to his room and got him a blanket.

"Lexa, Lexa, d-don't le-eave," He was mumbling lowly under his breath, looking like he's about to cry yet again. I reached out and gently rubbed my hand against his cheek.

"I'm here, baby. I'm here," I whispered. I threw the blanket over his shaking body, him curling into the blanket. I sat down, beside Niall's face, and ran my hand through his hair. I gently scratched his scalp, lulling him into a sound sleep.

I examined his sleeping face, making small notes about it. Doing so numbed my mind enough for me to sleep with my cheek against the couch, my hand still in Niall's hair.

N

I had no fucking idea what happened last night. I stirred a little as I felt the sun shining into my eyes. My head felt like it had been cracked open. Well that's what happens when you down a whole bottle of scotch, my own conscience scolded.

The more conscious I became, the more aware of my surroundings I was. I felt tiny fingers in my hair, just gripping it. Not tight enough to hurt but enough to have a strong hold. A second set of slow breaths were exhaled close to my ear. A hand was around my waist, limply. I finally had enough strength to open my eyes.

Alexandria.

Her rosy lips parted lightly as small puffs of air were exhaled. Her hair, now, in a loose ponytail by the base of her head. Her body pressed up against the couch as she slept with her head on the couch seat. She slept sitting up.

I was confused. Why was she at mine? I pried her hands off my head and she stirred a little, still very sleepy. I sat up slowly to avoid my head from feeling like it's a broken coconut. Her hands fell off of me and onto the couch. Once I got off the couch, I somehow managed to haul Alexa onto the couch. She let out a quiet, content sigh as she relaxed on the couch.

I could feel the bile rising in my throat. I rushed to my washroom and heaved, emptying my stomach in the toilet. My throat burned as the putrid throw up expelled from my body. I deserved this for drinking so much. A few minutes of dry heaving later I pulled away from the toilet and leaned on the wall.

"Niall?" A small whisper made me open my eyes.

"Lexa why are you here?" I asked, my voice sounding like absolutely shit. My throat felt hoarse and it hurt to talk. And throwing up definitely didn't help.

"You called me last night. You were crying on the phone. I was so scared, Niall," she sighed, sitting beside me.

"I was crying?" I asked, feeling ashamed.