DISCLAIMER*

Hey! So I think this story requires the disclaimer more than my other two stories.

Most important disclaimers!

• There are scenes involving self harm and suicide
I want my stories to be a safe platform for everyone. If you're going through anything, please feel free to message me. You are strong and you can do this.

• Physical abuse/violence
I really can't elaborate much here. But if any of the content is triggering, feel free to leave :) always take care of yourself. I love you.

• Explicit scenes
Just a disclaimer. I'm pretty sure it doesn't bother you haha. Never thought that I'd write this yet here we are. It's not going to be good, I'm still awkward as fuck. But I tried. I think the story feels incomplete without it.

• Bunch of random disclaimers
Alcoholism
Previous/childhood traumas
Self destruction

And your usual disclaimers!

• There will be cursing
I think I've tried to portray the character as truly as possible and holding back on cursing just wouldn't make much sense.

• This is my work and the storyline is 100% fictional.
I realise that this might be similar to many many other stories on Wattpad but the plot for this particular one is from my head. If you feel that this story is almost exactly like yours please let me know and I'm so extremely sorry!

• No hate
If you don't like the story you're free to not read it. If you don't like or "hate" something you can keep it to yourselves. I accept constructive criticism. Clearly that is to help me improve. There is a fine line between constructive criticism and hate.

• This is an AU
AU- alternate universe
Members of one direction exist in the universe but one direction in itself does not.

• Only the name and physical features of one direction is being used. Characters are not necessarily the same.

Final important disclaimer!

• This is essentially, for the lack of better words, a dark Niall fan fiction. Niall's personality is definitely not similar to the real life Niall (because he can't hurt a fly if he wanted) . I want to make it very very VERY clear, I've only done a name and face claim. His personality is completely fictional and all from my head.

• I love Niall so much and wouldn't purposefully portray him as the bad guy.

Well now that we're through all the very important disclaimers,

Happy reading!

Cheers and much love as always!

Zella x