• 3

A

I had literally just opened my eyes when my phone started ringing. I groaned in frustration because I wanted to sleep some more. I had a day off today and I was planning on spoiling myself but I guess not. I grabbed my phone, unplugging it. I answered the call, not bothering to see who'd called.

"Ello," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes to rid it off the sleep.

"I need you to come to the office as soon as you can. Don't delay," he said and ended the call. I cussed him out once he was done because nobody disturbs my sleep, no one. I got out of bed and stretched a little more before slipping on my robe.

I got dressed after using the washroom. I slipped on my blue mom jeans and a white tank top. I paired it with my cropped denim jacket and black converse. I brushed my hair out and took a scrunchie in case I wanted to tie my hair up.

I pulled into the drive through of Starbucks and got myself a coffee and a donut because I'm supposed to come 'as soon as possible'.

I was munching on my donut as I entered my manager's office. I wondered what the hell he wanted. If it was some photo shoot, he'd just message me the details and I do them. He doesn't even bother coming to the studio and honestly, praise the lord for that because he'd actually chop me alive if he saw what I do.

I threw the tissue and cleaned myself up quickly before entering Andrew's office.

"Yes Andrew?" I asked, completely unbothered and annoyed with this man.

"You have a big following," He said.

"I'm... aware?" I said, sitting down. I crossed my legs and leaned on it.

"But it's not enough. I want you to have a bigger following, better," He said. He loves to act like he cares. He can do it so well actually. I just pretend like I don't notice his 'I care for you' act.

"Okay... So?" I asked.

"Currently there are a couple major male artists. Out of the them, most are taken. The only one remaining is Niall Horan," He said. Ah, Niall Horan. The troublemaker artist. I don't think I've seen any articles of him in jail but he's got in a lot of scandalous situations. It's fun to keep up with him because of how much content he puts out. His music is surprisingly good. It's not my kind of music but I can vibe with it.

"Alright. And what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"Ever heard of a PR stunt darling?" He smirked devilishly, leaning back on his chair. Public Relations, every celebrities worst nightmare. Louis and Harry has gone through it and they suffered for years before just coming out to the world. They've been the happiest couple since.

"I'm not dating him. Bye," I said, getting up from the chair.

"Must I remind you our four year contract is coming to an end?" He asked, halting me immediately. I wanted to scream at him. This bitch. I took a deep breath and sat back down.

"Just give me the fucking details," I grumbled.

"Six months contract. You're going to pretend like you've been going out for a year earlier. Break character and I will end this contract, young lady. And I'll make sure you can't get into any modelling agencies as well," he threatened.

"Andrew you can't just blatantly threaten me like this," I sighed.

"I can and I will, Alexandria. Now are you going to do this or not?" He asked. Feeling defeated, I nodded.

"Just give me the contracts or whatever and I'll sign it," I said, my head in my hands.

"Now that's a good girl." Ew creep.