• 53

I suppose this is a two part thing, so I'll post the next as well. But that means this story will come to an end much quicker than I expected :( I'm getting sad hahaha

A

The 12th of April. I'm finally legal to drink in the US of A. I woke up that morning with two pairs of eyes peering down at me. I sat up, startled.

"I regret giving you my keys," I mumbled when I noticed the married couple in front of me.

"Happy birthday!" The two cheered. I laughed sleepily at the optimistic pair.

"Thank you boys," I said, hugging the two. I got out of bed, in a tank top and my underwear. I was boiling last night. Louis wolf whistled behind me and I turned around and flipped him off.

"You guys wait for me in the living room. I'll get ready," I said. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before changing my clothes. I went downstairs to find Harry with Pepper and Louis in the kitchen. A plate of a proper English breakfast was set out for me to eat.

"Aww Guys!" I smiled. I heard the door bell go off and Louis attended to it. In walked, Owen and Jasmin.

"Jassa baby!" I rushed to her and hugged the life of of her.

"Yeah and I'm just chopped liver," Owen scoffed.

"Owen bubba hiii," I hugged him too. He laughed and returned the hug.

"Happy birthday, princess!" The two cheered happily.

"Thank you guys," I chuckled, leading them to the kitchen. Louis and Harry shared a hug with Jasmin and Owen. My house was actually bustling with people and it was nice. I'd finished eating but the remaining four were still having their food. I heard the bell ring again. The four people looked around, wondering who it could be.

"I'll go check," I said, walking over to the door. The second I opened the door, a pair of lips were on mine and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hi baby," I smiled, pulling back. Niall's smile was so beautiful and I could see it every single second of every single day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. He bought his hand from behind, handing me another beautiful bouquet.

"I love your flowers," I said, smelling the beautiful bunch.

"Happy birthday, Biscuit," he said.

"Babe who is it?!" I heard Owen ask.

"Oh," Niall's smile dropped.

"I Uh- I'll be back later," he said, turning around. I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"You're my boyfriend now. It's high time they know," I said.

"No uh- I just don't want to uh deal with people..." he said.

"I promise I'll be by your side okay baby?" I said, locking my hand with his.

"Baby no-," I cut him off with a kiss.

"Don't worry," I said, holding his cheeks in my hand.

"You're going to be okay. My friends are good people," I said, leading him into my house.

"Alexa who is- Oh," Owen cut himself off as he came searching for me.

"Owen, Niall. Niall, hun, Owen. My best friend," I introduced the two.

"Hey man. Nice to meet you," Owen put his hand out for Niall to shake. Niall nervously shook it. What I previously thought was arrogance, I finally understood, was just nervousness.

"You too," he answered.

"Alexa bought a friend!" Owen yelled back. I let Niall go and he practically freaked out.