• 50

EID holidays for me! So I suppose I'll post whenever I wake up hahaha. 

A

Waking up that morning, I honestly couldn't move. My thighs hurt pretty bad and I was sore all over. I wouldn't trade the previous night for anything though. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The washroom door opened and Niall walked out with wet hair.

"Well didn't you get comfortable," I chuckled.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Kinda," I said.

"Can you get out of bed?" He chuckled.

"Maybe," I said, setting my foot down. I pulled myself up and the pain just radiated from my thighs. I tumbled lightly and Niall ran to me, holding me up.

"Guess you can't walk huh?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"It's your fault asshole," I said.

"Sorry baby," he laughed, helping me out. The two of us went into the washroom and he helped me into the shower.

"You wanna join?" I asked Niall. "No funny business."

"I just showered," he said. "But fuck yeah." He removed his towel and hopped right in. I stripped out of my clothes and chucked them into the laundry basket. I turned the shower on. I loved the shower in my attached washroom. The shower was attached to the ceiling directly and took up the whole space above the tub and whenever I used it, it felt like I was standing out in the rain.

Niall took my shower gel and squirted some on a loofah. He gently rubbed the loofah over my body, lathering it with soap. Niall stood behind me and pulled me to him, running the loofah soothingly over my abdomen, his other hand, holding my hip. I put my head back on Niall's shoulder as he worked the loofah over my body.

The loofah traveled up my stomach and rubbed slowly in between my chest. He hung the loofah up and used his hands to lather up the rest, slowly massaging my aching body. It wasn't sexual at all. It was just very relaxing. I let the water wash off all the soap as I stood pressed up against Niall.

He then took my shampoo and poured a sizeable amount of the palm of his hand. He worked the shampoo into my hair, scratching my scalp every now and then. I turned around and hugged Niall. He continued to massage my hair as I relaxed. This whole aftercare I got from him was shocking but very welcomed. I loved to be pampered when I'm not feeling good. I felt good emotionally but physically, my body was super tired, for obvious reasons.

He washed the shampoo out of my hair, the soap suds travelling down my back and into the drain. We just stood under the water, hugging each other, not a word being shared.

"Can we get out now, Biscuit?" He whispered and I nodded. He got out and then grabbed my hips, helping me out of the tub. I wrapped myself in a towel before getting out things to clean up Niall's wound.

"You have all these here?" He asked and I nodded.

"If in case you came over to mine, I didn't want you to not clean it," I shrugged, removing the gauze and cleaning up the wound. It was gruesome looking but it worse earlier on. Once I'd changed his gauze we finally got dressed.

Niall was in his boxers and the shirt he'd worn the previous day whereas I was in a long shirt and my underwear. I had a couple of my dad's old shirts and I wear them around as a nice reminder of my family.

"Who's shirt is that?" Niall asked as I got out of my closet.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked, sitting down on my vanity.