• 22

Just a heads up, this chapter includes a lot of talks about religion, specifically Christianity. Of course I don't discriminate and this is solely for the purpose of the story.

Otherwise, I don't think jumping off a cliff is enough. Y'all get more creative ways? I'm taking suggestions ;-;

A

"I hate my work. Andrew is eating my head and I'm scared I'm going to throw something at him. You know what? I should probably do that. But other than that, yeah I'm good. I don't know if I told you already but Lou and Haz are getting married and I'm his maid of honour!" I cheered.

"Woo! That's nice. Also honestly speaking, I hate Andrew but you shouldn't hate your job just because of one guy," my dad said.

"Baba he's the one who gave me the job. He's also a part of it. I can't just ignore him," I muttered, putting my head on his shoulder.

"He's a part of it. Not the job itself. You shouldn't be undermining the beauty and importance of your job just because someone wants to be rude to you," my dad said, running his hand through my hair. I took another spoonful of potatoes and stuffed them into my mouth.

"Girl you haven't touched that chicken yet," Benny said. Just to humour him, I cut a piece of the chicken and ate it.

"I love you baba," I said.

"I love you more, beautiful," He said.

"So Niall... Would you be willing to share?" My dad asked.

"Oh no baba-," I started but Niall cut me off.

"If I'm not intruding," Niall said.

"Of course not, boy. Go ahead," my dad said. He's so accepting! Why?

"Well it's nothing out of the ordinary. I've been trying to write some songs, because I have to like put out a new album soon, and I'm pulling up to a full stop each time. I have zero motivation to do anything because I'm stuck in... this..." He said and I could so relate with that.

"I never had to give advice on writing music and all but if you asked me, inspiration for music sparks when you least expect it. You can never write a song when you want to. Don't think about it. Take these two weeks as a break. Well I suppose a writer's mind never rests but write only when you're feeling like it. If you sit with a blank page and a pen, you'll never be able to write even one song," My dad said.

"Umm... Thank... Thank you Dave. That was uh good advice," Niall said.

"About your situation, honestly, don't think too much into it. You've made it through almost half way and you've got maybe another 3 or 4 months left. All they ask of you is to put this act that you're together and as hard as it may be, you both are very level headed and rational. Use your heads and stay calm. Everything will pass. Every bad thing is temporary," my dad said.

"Baba stop- I love you so much oh my god," I said and he laughed.

"I love you much much more," He said, caressing my head.

After our dinner we returned to our rooms to sleep. It was around 10 in the night and jet lag was not letting me sleep. Out of my inability to sleep I grabbed my coat and beanie and left my room. My phone was in my room only because I still hadn't switched SIM cards, and I still can't use it, and there wasn't a reason to use it.

I adjusted the beanie that sat on my head, as I almost stepped out of the house. The street was dimly lit by the streetlights and crunchy snow covered the asphalt.

"Alexandria," I heard the one person who still called me by my full name.

"For the love of god, Niall, just call me Alexa," I chuckled, turning around to face him. I wasn't surprised that he was up.