• 49*

CW/
Sex.

Anyway, I got like a 6 on a test because I forgot to write the question number. When she told me that I started crying because my whole answer was right and she said that I emotionally blackmailed her and she changed my mark to 8/10 hahahah.

A

"Alright, listen to me, you're going to go there. And you're walking down that aisle. And you're marrying the man of your dreams. This is it, okay?" I amped my best friend up.

"This is it," he nodded. Anne and Gemma entered the room and quickly hugged the two of us. Gemma had taken the responsibility of walking Harry down the aisle, which I find so fucking cute. Gemma was in a beautiful pink suit with a black shirt on, contrasting her brother.

"Alright you three. I'm needed outside," I said. I hugged Harry tightly before rushing out. I found Stan waiting by the start of the aisle.

"I'm here. I'm here," I mumbled, hooking my arm with him.

"Fucking finally," he said, making me laugh.

"Harry had a fucking anxiety attack in there. Shut up, loser," I pushed him, and the two of us broke out in laughter. The groomsmen and women walked ahead of us. Stan and I were the last two to go. Stan kept cracking shit jokes the whole way to the little altar. We took our positions on both sides of the altar.

Niall was sat next to my seat in the front row. I wiggled my fingers to say hi. Niall nodded in acknowledgment.

The wedding went as smoothly as it possibly could. By the end, all of were crying. I pulled both boys into a massive hug.

"I'm so proud of you two," I sniffled. Harry chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Thank you, love," Louis said. I pulled back and kissed both boys on their cheeks before letting them go.

It had been a couple hours into the after party and it was all drawing to an end. When I found Stan, we shared a hug because we'd been through a lot in the past six months, trying to perfect this wedding.

"Holy fuck, we did it," he said.

"I know right?" I chuckled. I felt a wide palm, sit comfortably on my back. I turned to face the intruder.

"Oh Niall," I said with a smile.

"Niall, this is Stan, Lou's friend. Stan, this is Niall. You know who that is," I said with a laugh. Him and I used to talk a lot about Niall and the shit I had to deal with.

"Nice to meet you, mate," Stan put his hand out for Niall to shake. Niall looked annoyed by him. I nudged him and he groaned silently before shaking his hand.

"You too," Niall replied coldly.

"Alright babe, I'll see you around?" I asked and the hand around my waist tightened. I looked at Niall confused before diverting my attention to Sam.

"Of course, darling. It was a lot of fun with you. I leave LA next week. We should hang out," he said.

"Of course. Just hit me up," I laughed, hugging him once more and kissing his cheek a final time before pulling Niall away from the crowd.

"Jesus, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing," he mumbled under his breath, holding his lips between his index finger and thumb.

"It's not nothing," I shook my head. He looked around before dragging me to the guy's washroom. He checked if anyone was there before locking the door.