Chapter Fifty-Five

Börja om från början

I started to choke on my grape and had to spit it out of my mouth. That was nowhere near the question I thought she was going to ask. She giggled at my reaction and traced my jaw with her finger,

"So I'm taking that as a no?" Once I gained my bearings back, I responded,

"No I haven't thought about it. Wouldn't it be kinda disgusting to have sex in a lake though?" I looked at her and she thought about it for a little.

"I mean maybe, but it was just a thought." She sighed out. I rolled my eyes,

"I know you want to,"

"You're right, I really do." I thought about it,

"I don't think having sex in a lake is a good idea," she whined out, "but, I'm guessing it's more the idea of doing it in water... so how about later after we're done swimming, we go back to your house and use that bathtub of yours." I heard her breath hitch,

"Won't we get caught?"

"Only if you're loud, love." I said, "so, whatcha' say we wait to do it in someplace more... sanitary."

"Deal!" She shouted as she started to strip in front of me,

"Rosie, what the fuck?" I yelled as she took off her top and shorts. Thankfully she was wearing an all white bikini underneath, because if she wasn't, we might have had a change of plans.

"What? I'm just gonna go swimming so we can get home faster!" She started to run towards the lake and I had to quickly discard my clothes and I was right behind her in my swimsuit. She ran to the dock and cannon balled right in, making me laugh. I then did the same thing and surfaced right next to her.

She swam over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips. I scrunched up my face,

"Ew, lake water." She just hit the back of my head and told me to shut up. I squeezed her waist and swam away from her, causing her to shout in surprise and I heard splashing behind me; letting me know she was hot on my tail. I laughed loudly as I continued to swim further and she was falling behind. So I stopped and turned around to see her pouting with her arms crossed.

"Why'd you stop swimming?" I shouted to her.

"Because you're too fast!" She yelled back, obviously annoyed. I chuckled,

"Do you want me to swim back to you?" Her face lit up at the proposal and she nodded her head enthusiastically like a kid. I started to swim back to her and she kept the large smile on her face as I approached her. I was a few feet away and she lunged at me, pushing me underwater. I resurfaced, coughing up water since I was caught off guard by her actions,

"That was for leaving me behind," She told me as she started to swim away from me.

"Oh, you are going to get it Park!" And I swam after her as she panicked and tried to swim faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the lake for about an hour and then we just went back to the blanket to soak up the sun rays pouring through the trees. I had some sunglasses on and Rosie just opted to close her eyes as she didn't want a tan outline of sunglasses. I just chuckled at her reasoning and we sat there listening to the sounds of nature around us.

The time was about 4:30pm when I decided that we should probably start to head back to her house. I nudged her head that was resting on my chest and she just moved her hand and slapped my face.

"Ow!" I yelped as I held my face. She basically dead-handed me, so it hurt more than I expected. She shot up and started to apologize,

"Y/n! I'm so sorry for hitting you, I was just moving my hand and didn't know where your face was." She cupped my face and looked me in the eyes, then scanned my face to see if I was okay.

"It's okay, it just caught me off guard." I massaged my cheek and told her that we should be on our way back since it was getting a little later and I wanted to get her home before dinner. Clare said that I could stay over and eat with them, which I gladly accepted.

"Ugh, do we have to go? What if I just kidnapped you right now?" She said quietly as she scoped the surrounding area. I pushed her shoulder and told her to shut up and get her clothes back on.

"Usually you're begging me to take them off," she looked me dead in the eye, "are you sure you want me to put them on?"

"Yes now do it before I fuck you in broad daylight." I wasn't actually gonna fuck her in broad daylight, but hopefully she got the message to hurry up. I heard her gasp at my boldness,

"Wouldn't that be something..." She kinda whispered to herself. I started to put the leftover food in the basket and placed it in the car. When I walked back to where Rosie was, she was doing a strip tease for me. She sexily tugged at her bikini strings and let her top fall to the ground.

"Oops," she smirked as my eyes were fixated on her newly exposed skin. She then pulled down her bottoms and stood proudly in front of me before making her way over to me. I was just in shock as she was this confident, making it that much more of a turn on.

"So how about you back up your words and fuck me in broad daylight?" She said as she was now a few centimeters from my face, her darkened eyes staring back at me. All I could hear was my quickly increasing heartbeat in my ears along with my ragged breathing.

"Do it." She challenged me.

And that was all it took for me to make her to cum 2 times

——————————————————————————
no details so live with it. love you all <3