"Your question is the ultimate problem, I can't answer it." Fang Yu said.

Xia Tinghe was taken aback for a moment and said, "You, can you tell me how you usually train? I feel that your strength is greater than anyone else..."

"Oh, I can answer you about this." Fang Yu raised his brows and said, "First of all, you have to maintain a certain amount of training. You must run in the morning every morning, of course, breakfast is essential. At noon, after lunch. After that, it’s best to take a lunch break for an hour..."

"That's it?" Xia Tinghe was stunned.

"Another key point is that you must eat pure natural green vegetables without pesticides, and you can grow your own if conditions permit," Fang Yu said.

Xia Tinghe was completely stunned.

What are these?

"If there are no other problems, I will leave first." After speaking, Fang Yu turned and left.

...

Capital, Xiao's family.

After Xiao Chen woke up, the Xiao family fell into a dead silence.

Xiao Chen's grandfather, the former iron-blooded man, fainted with brain congestion, and was lying on the bed.

And Xiao Chen's parents, with haggard faces, sat next to Xiao Chen's bed and did not close their eyes overnight.

Xiao Xiong's eyes were bloodshot, his face was blue, and blood was leaking from the knuckles of his two hands.

This is the injury he suffered from excessive grief and hammering the ground last night.

He stared blankly at Xiao Chen, who was lying on the hospital bed, motionless, but with his eyes open. There was only grief and endless hatred in his heart.

He has always believed that Xiao Chen is a real dragon among people, a real son of luck.

One day, he will stand at the top and lead the Xiao family to become China's first family.

But now, this dream is shattered.

"Chen'er..." The woman next to her was crying dry. She is Xiao Chen's mother and Xiao Xiong's wife, Han Lian.

"Daotian! Daotian!" When he thought of this name, Xiao Xiong felt blood surge, and his whole body was shaking.

It was this person who destroyed Xiao Chen!

He must make Daotian pay ten times, a hundred times the price!

"Snapped!"

Xiao Xiong stood up abruptly and walked outside the door.

But he had just walked out of the room when a servant hurried over.

"Patriarch, someone is looking for you outside."

"Who?" Xiao Xiong is in no mood to see the guests now, he just wants to get the Daotian out!

"That person... said he has a way to restore Master Xiao Chen from a vegetative state." The servant said.

"what!?"

Xiao Xiong's expression changed.

Xiao Chen was seriously injured and lost his left hand. People in all major military regions know this.

But the fact that Xiao Chen became a vegetative person, apart from a few core figures in the Xiao family, and a few servants who took care of Xiao Chen, no one else knew!

Xiao Xiong ordered this matter to be kept secret!

who is it? Not only did he know that Xiao Chen had become a vegetable, he even said that he could recover Xiao Chen!