Episode 74

******

sidharth " meri aankhon mein Dekh Kar bol do ek Baar thik ho " Sana look at him and said " main sach mein thik ho bas kaam Ka souch rhi hu , Kuch gadbad na ho Jaye , wase aap Jaye change Karna tha na aapko ?" Sidharth turned her and said " phale tumhe ready Kar du " he slowly put down her Pala of saree and shut the hook of her blouse, Sana just looked at him from the mirror without blinking. He set her saree and asked " ab thik hai na ye ?" Sana smile and said ' hmm " sidharth again look at her and said " nhi abhi Kuch missing hai " He took that necklace and said wearing it to her " abb perfect hai " Sana smile " thanks " sidharth " thanks kyu " Sana " ye Aapne uss Nishan ko chipane ke liye Kiya hai na " sidharth with low voice " tumhe sab pata hai " Sana " Kuch zakham dekhte nhi hai lekin dard bhut dete hai " sidharth " janta hu , aur ye bhi janta hu zakham apno ko hi dekhye Jate hai paraio ko nhi " Sana thinking about something , then sidharth said " wase maa papa khubsurat honge na ?" Sana " matlab ?" Sidharth with smile " aree kya Beti paida ki hai unhone mere liye , bilkul Rani jasie khubsurat " Sana heard that and she recognised daksh words that she is a queen of that haveli and everything is for her only. Sana's eyes about to wet then sidharth hug her and said " sorry , Main tumhe unki Yaad dila di na " Sana wipe her tear and nodded in no. And said " abb Jaye aap Jake change Kar le " Sidharth hold her hand and pull her with himself and said " chalo tum mujhe ready hone mein help Karo , batao Main kya phenhu " .

they came in his room, where Ammy and Maddy still arguing, sidharth " tumhara khatam nhi hua abhi tak ?" Ammy ignore him and said " wow Sana you look so amazing " he said in such a way that Maddy looking at him with anger she hit on his leg with her heels and said " maar sale Tu , Kuch nhi ho Sakta tera " she said that and left from there. Ammy also follow her.

sidharth with smile " pagal hai dono " Sana with smile " ache hai " sidharth " Acha chodo ye batao , kya phenhu ?" Sana " Kuch bhi phen lo achi hai sari dresses, aur wase bhi aap pe sab Kuch Acha Lagta hai " sidharth " Woh toh mujhe pata hai lekin tum batao , what to wear " Sana take a deep breath and ran her eyes on suits which are there, she take a black velvet suits with golden brouch and said " ye best hai " sidharth " Pasand hai tumhe ?" Sana " aap pe Acha Lagega " sidharth " Aapka hukum sarakhon par begam shaiba " sidharth smile and take that from her and moved to Washroom. When he came out saw Manya Avni and Jennifer also there, Avni " hayee mere rabba kya lag rha hai sidharth Tu " sidharth with smile " akhir Pasand kis ki hai " then everyone look at Sana , sidharth asked to Sana " Kaisa lag rha hu ?" Sana don't know what's came in her mind she take a Kajal from her eyes and put that on his ear with a smile. Avni look at them and take some pictures of them, they looking so perfect together. 

Then Maddy came inside and said in sidharth's ear " Baba 10 min mein phuch rhe hai " sidharth tell them while hold Sana's hand " 2 minute millenge akele mein ". Everyone left from there with a smile , sidharth hold her hand and asked " sab thik hoga na ?" Sana ran her fingers in his hair, and said " aap sab Kuch Kar sakte hai " sidharth didn't say anything then Sana cupped his face and said " aankhein band kijiye " sidharth close his eyes , he can feel her hot breath on his face, Sana kiss his both eyes and said " abb sab thik hai " sidharth smile ,open his eyes, and said " tum sath ho toh Kuch galat ho hi nhi Sakta, ab yakeen hai mujhe ".

he about kiss her forehead them Maddy came , he get apart and Maddy said " intzaar karwana Sahi nhi sidharth chalo jaldi " sidharth look at Sana " iss waqt Ka intezaar tha mujhe , Woh aane wale hai jinkaa intzaar tha, tum milna unse thik hai " Sana nodded in yes then they came out, sidharth went with Maddy and Sana go with  Apurva and everyone she get busy in her work. 

While sidharth waiting with his men at door , then three black cars stopped at there, sidharth ran to the middle one, and open the door, Baba came out from that in white kurta pajama juti and a maala in his hand , as he came out, sidharth touch his feet and said " pranaam Baba " Baba while creased his hair " aapki jagha yahan nhi humare Dil mein hai sidharth " sidharth ' ji nhi baba meri jagha ye hi hai " everyone look at him with unbelievable expression , like the person who never bow to anyone, respect someone at this level,   then Menu and badi maa came out from other car, Menu " toh ye sidharth hai ?" Badi maa " ji yehi sidharth hai " Menu look at him from head to toe and said " sach mein maa hai toh kamaal ye " badi maa smile and said " abb Baba se hi miloge ya humse bhi milna hai ?" Sidharth turn to her and touch her feet and said " Kaise hai aap badi maa ?" she kissed his forehead and said " hum bilkul thik hai aap kaise hai " sidharth " bhut Khush " badi maa " inse miliye sidharth ye Menu hai daksh ki patni " sidharth joint his hand said " namastey " Menu also join her hand and said " namastey bhut suna hai Aapke baare mein , aur jitna suna hai thik suna hai , aap bhut ache hai " sidharth smile on that, then chacha chachi came and they all came inside with him, one side sidharth on other side chacha ji , and everyone at they behind with guards they came passing through hall, the person who know him came and bow down in front of him. Baba also meet them with smile,  some big sweets are ready for them at a bit distance from the party hall. Sidharth " Baba aap araam kijiye main abhi aata hu " Baba " bade Khush hai aap ?" Sidharth ' ji baba aapko Kisi se milwana hai " Baba " barkurdar Kuch Khas ?" Sidharth " ji Baba bhut " badi maa " hum zarur millenge " sidharth smile and said " Baba Aapke liye Kuch hai mere pass lekin phale aap thoda aaram Kar lijiye " he came to Maddy and tell her to take care of them and left from there.