Episode 44

******

Sidharth saw her , Sana noticed his wet eyes. She looking him back with a cute face. He get up and said " tum rest Karo main lekar aata hu " he about to go from there but Sana hold his hand and said " mujhe bhi Jana hai " sidharth look at her and asked " main la rha hu na tum khadi toh ho nhi pa rhi ho kaise jaoungi?" Sana saw him with her big eyes and spread her arm. He get that she want him to take her in his arms . Sidharth didn't want to argue, he bend to her and slowly take her in his arms , Sana round her hands around his neck and looking at him, and sidharth just looking at the way to kitchen, he didn't see her once. But he can feel her stare at himself. His heart again start beat so fast. 

They came in kitchen then he make her sat on kitchen platform. And turned to freez to take food, he just put some food in plate and move to microwave, then Sana said " mujhe Khana nhi Khana" sidharth suddenly looked at her and said "Dimag kharab hai kya tumhara , ya ye sab bas mujhe pareshan Karne ke liye Kar rhi ho " Sana said to intrupt him " aree meri baat toh sunniye " sidharth with collide his brow " bolo " Sana " abhi sirf Kuch fruits kha Sakti hu , ye Ann kal shubha pooja ke baad " sidharth " toh ye bolo na " Sana said " lekin phale yahan aayiye " sidharth in attitude " kyu thaapd maarna hai " Sana in same tone " agar nhi Aaye abhi mere pass toh sach me thapad maar dungi … chaliye aayiye" sidharth nodded his head and came to her , he stands in front of her . Sana looking at him with a cute smile and hold his collar, she suddenly pull him towards herself and rubbed her nose with his nose . Sidharth was confused with her action . Before he said or do anything, then Sana put his hand under the rannig tap water of shink. 

Sidharth's eyes were looking at her then his hand , he just thought " kya ho tum Sana kyu Kar rhi ho ye sab , main janta hu mujhe taakleef me Dekh Kar tumhe bhi taakleef Hoti hai phir kyu Karti ho Woh sab , Kabhi Kabhi mujhe nhi samjh aati tumhari , Kabhi itna pyar jatati ho ki Lagta hai tum bhi mujhse utna hi pyar Karti hu jitna ki main , aur Kabhi Ase behave Karti ho Jaise agar main Chala bhi gya toh tumhe koi fark hi nhi padega, abb toh addat hogyi Inn sab ki , phale dard deti ho phir dawa bhi ban jati ho ". 

Meanwhile, Sana clean his hand and said " first aid box lekar aayiye " sidharth said " main thik hu , koi zarurat nhi hai Inn sab ki " he said that in same way as Sana said few minutes back , she get that and said while hold her ear " Acha sorry, abb nhi karungi paka , please le aayiye " sidharth take a deep breath and move out he came back with first aid box and give that in her hands. 

Sana hold his hand and Start doing his dressing, when Sana doing this she is very careful with that ,she sacred that he may feel hurt , during that she making wired faces again and again, sidharth looking at her and a smile came on his face, while notice her weird expressions like she has responsibility of  defusing the bomb. 

After doing that Sana looked at him and saw him smiling, she asked " kya hua , asa kya Yaad aa gya Jo Apne aap hi muskura rhe hai ?" Sidharth saw his hand and said " Kuch nhi tumhare matlab Ka nhi hai " he said that and move to freez he take out some fruits and milk from there, and put milk on gas . Sana said while saw him " ek aur bartan me garam kijiye" sidharth about to asked why , before he said she point finger to him and said " koi sawal nhi kijiye abhi " sidharth quietly take another pan and also boil milk in it, Sana " ek chamach cheeni aur aadha chamach haldi daliye issme " sidharth doing that as well. And start cutting some fruits. She just looking at him and saw he cuts the fruits in very irregular manner, anyone can see that he his doing that first time, she smile and didn't say anything. 

He done that and put the milk in a glass and forward that plate of fruits and milk to her. Sidharth " abb jaldi se finish Karo chup chap " Sana point towards that haldi dhood and said " aap bhi abhi ye Pura piyenge " sidharth while make face " mujhe ye bekar se dhudh ki zarurat nhi hai" Sana side her plate and said " toh thik hai mujhe bhi inki zarurat nhi hai " sidharth stare at her,then she sign him to milk. He take that and said " bhut zidi ho tum bacho ki Tarah  " Sana smile on that and said " main baacho ki Tarah Kar rhi hu ya aap " she said and take that plate, she also start eating and sidharth start having milk, he think while drink that " begam shaiba Karwa lijiye jitni zid Puri karwani hai , agar aapse mohabat na Hoti na toh pata chalta aapko ki asli sidharth Malik kya cheez hai ..aur kya Kar Sakta hai " Sana noticed him lost and asked " kya souch rhe hai aap ?" Sidharth turn his face and said " pata nhi " Sana smile and asked " aap abhi bhi naraz hai ?" Sidharth said in bit rude tone " phale bhi bol chuka hu , phir bol rha hu , main tumse Kabhi bhi naraz nhi ho Sakta na hi Kabhi hounga … lekin phir bhi khosish Karna ki main Kabhi tumse naraz na ho jau " Sana with confusion " asa kyu bol rhe hai ?" Sidharth said while looking at him " kyuki main asani se naraz nhi hota lekin agar naraz ho gya toh manane wale ki Puri Zindagi bhi Kam pad jayegi , ek Baar agar koi mere Dil se uttar gya toh Woh mere Dimag me bhi nhi rhata .. isley bol rha hu , please ye sab maat Kiya Karo .. itna hi toh managa hai tumse " Sana looking at him and try to understand his every single word, she said " main khosish karungi " sidharth colloid his brow and asked " matlab karogi zarur Kuch na Kuch " Sana with innocence " main Jaan bhuj Kar nhi Karti bas ho Jata hai , main Kuch chezo ko lekar bhut possessive ho issley gussa aa Jata hai kya karu insaan hi ". 

Humari aadhuri kahanniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें